• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best Fight Scene Of All Time

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Because two tales of vengeance had become entwined with the central charcter's moving on with life and suffering the same fate as his antagonist but chosing a different path.

Ultimately he had burned his soul with vengeance and had come to realise that his life could not continue to be about it.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
if this is not the best fighting scene of all time.. I don't know wich one is..

pt.2

pt.3 (best fighting of all time)

pt.4

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ You do realise that they are all basically ripped off of other movies. It is like a compilation of other fight scenes.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
^^ You do realise that they are all basically ripped off of other movies. It is like a compilation of other fight scenes.

didn't know that..

from what movies?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
didn't know that..

from what movies?

Heaps. Tarantino is renowned for piecing together his favourite camera shots, bits of scenes. The head chopping scene is from a Yukuza film, the bride is wearing Bruce Lee's famous outfit, the massive sword fight is inspired and directly takes sequences from several samuri films notably the Wolf and Cub series and Zatoichi.

He has said as much in interviews. He used to work in a video store and brags that he had seen every film in the store.