• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best Protein

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone try Dymatize Elite? 10lbs for 60 bucks on eBay, low fat, almost no carbs, almost zero Cholesterol. Just curious. I need to take supplements again (haven't taken anything in 6 months).

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyone try Dymatize Elite? 10lbs for 60 bucks on eBay, low fat, almost no carbs, almost zero Cholesterol. Just curious. I need to take supplements again (haven't taken anything in 6 months).

I'm finishing my third tub. I feel it works pretty well. Chocolate was good, Berry Blast is decent with the right amount of dextrose added to it. That's a pretty good price for 10lbs (I pricematched down to 55 something shipped).

My favorite flavor protein is Syntha6 strawberry milksake. I'm going to buy some ON next time I find a good deal on it.

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
ON 100 % Whey is the best

Though here in sweden you have to take a mortgage to buy...it's about $165 for a 10lbs bag...

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I always bought ON protein. I'm just going to try this one and see how I like it. Hopefully it is great.

kickazz23

kickazz23

the best tasting one is by far the 2 lb jug of whey protein at walmart...even though your paying for basically chocolate...it tastes good...but if your looking for gains and stuff....go for ON's whey protein

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I stopped taking any protein powders
since the price of milk, (dairy products in general) went up i said Fuck it..

Arcane1129

Arcane1129

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the best tasting one is by far the 2 lb jug of whey protein at walmart...even though your paying for basically chocolate...it tastes good...but if your looking for gains and stuff....go for ON's whey protein

You've never tried ON. :keke:

ruel

ruel

give weider daily whey a try.. it's the cheapest.. i bought it for only 1300 pesos the 6lbs. jug.. thats 29 dollars converted in US dollar!

P

Pain

VIP
Besting tasting and best mixing protein out there is Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey Gold Standard.

I like the Chocolate Mint, there a little pricey compare to other protein's but its definately worth it.

i buy it from
http://www.samedaysupplements.com

there new, pretty cheap and offer free shipping. plus i get allot of freebies when i order from them.

This wouldn't happen to be your online store would it? If you want to advertise on here. Please contact me.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
R

Racking2008

Nope, just passing a good source. I've used men's health forum and found the site.

M

mike44

Optimum Nutrition's 100% Whey Gold Standard is the best :coolguy:

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well I have had Dymatize Elite for over a week and the chocolate flavor is pretty good (especially with non-fat milk). It has no fillers or aspartme and no cholesterol and I feel it has allowed me to pack on a few good pounds (along with my creatine). I like it and you can't beat it for the price. 10 lbs for $60 shipped to my door.

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You've never tried ON. :keke:

I'm lucky i most of my sups free here in France including EA FIT protein. But every time I go through the states i pick up some ON protein cos it tastes awesome. Cookies and cream is my favorite

HATER

HATER

this is totaly off topic guys, but i didnt want to start a new thread.... is it ok to mix 1 scoop of casein protein and 1 scoop of whey together in the same shake??

ryanbrown0087

ryanbrown0087

best tasting is without a doubt cookies and creme muscle milk. every flavor of muscle milk tastes amazing tho!! right now im taking ON 100% whey 5 lb. really good product

wayneizgod

wayneizgod

Labrada's Leanbody is the best tasting protein EVER

P

perfectzero

this is totaly off topic guys, but i didnt want to start a new thread.... is it ok to mix 1 scoop of casein protein and 1 scoop of whey together in the same shake??

Yes. In fact I encourage it.

P

perfectzero

Wow, people on this board are very pro ON gold standard. It's a pretty good protien, but there are much better tasting ones on the market. Ultra-Peptide is much better, particularly the peanut butter chocolate, and in fact I like most pure isolates better than ON. ON is the most popular brand, and it's good and not too expensive, but there is higher quality ones out there.