• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best & Worst Personality of an IFBB Pro

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
I also heard rumors of Sergio Oliva being rude to people who are not white... which is ironic because he is black. But apparantly he is an uncle tom or something.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fucking hell PistolPete that's terrible. Sorry man. That would definitely put me down too. That's just cold.

LOL! And what's this about Sergio Oliva being rude to white people? I should go fucking meet him. :cool: But he's an old guy. When you get old, you just get very, very racist. It happens to everyone you see. It probably goes back to him competing and losing to the powerful Europeans. :bball:

Mikew

Mikew

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He was said to be rude to non-white people, read again : )

As far as pro's go, I have never met anyone, except Martin kjellström before he got his card, and he is always a nice guy.

Johnny5

Johnny5

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ah, thanks for correcting me Mikew. I read that wrong. Sorry about that! In that case, good for him! JK! :)

Martin Kjellstrom looks like a good guy ideed. He's got the built like a badass physique.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
i would like to add David Turk to the "worst personality list"

jk

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dilatedmuscle you didnt confirm the worship session for the 25th............. i`m not paying you again if you reschedule without telling me then show up dressed as Legolas in the middle of the night

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eh, this whole thread is pretty dumb. Hard to just pick out one thing to disagree with.

I'm with you Line. Half of the negative comments about various pros could be down to the posters themselves. You have a bunch of fanboys running around thinking they own a piece of you because they are "your #1 fan!!!!!" would get old very quickly, I can see pros coming across as curt with those guys.

Which is why you get these mixed reports, the guys that behave well are treated well. Of course then you get the pros that are just having a bad day, or are being interrupted from doing something, of course they are going to come off poorly, not everyone has the energy and enthusiasm to be 100% nice every waking moment (especially naturally introverted people who find it hard enough being in social situations).

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Only pro ive ever met was Marko Savolainen.Great guy.I bought one bottle of protein powder from his shop few years ago and he did complete nutrition and training program for me and even called me couple of days later about lowering my carb intake non training days.I couldnt believe he did that.

Mika

Mika

I have meet Ronnie Coleman and for me he is the best,and Marcus is also great,i dont like Dexter someone have mentioned that he act like a VIP i hate that,and i hate Gustavo Badel i dont know why

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
dilatedmuscle you didnt confirm the worship session for the 25th............. i`m not paying you again if you reschedule without telling me then show up dressed as Legolas in the middle of the night

holy shit im lost :turborun:

B

BauBau

If you don't like Dave and Joey feel free to never post here again. They are far more welcome than you :bball:

i say i maybe don`t like his atitude, never met him in person though! i can post where ever i want thank you. u can take my post as a joke or whatever!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i say i maybe don`t like his atitude, never met him in person though! i can post where ever i want thank you. u can take my post as a joke or whatever!
What gives you the mistaken impression that this is a democracy?

Dave is a respected member here and has been for several years. Joey has been a mod here since day 1 of the site. They are both great guys that have helped a lot of people here. You on the other hand have so far have racked up a reputation as being insulting and rude.

Show a bit of curtosy and respect. You don't have to insult people to make a point (like you did about Dave competing in tested events).

B

BauBau

What gives you the mistaken impression that this is a democracy?

Dave is a respected member here and has been for several years. Joey has been a mod here since day 1 of the site. They are both great guys that have helped a lot of people here. You on the other hand have so far have racked up a reputation as being insulting and rude.

Show a bit of curtosy and respect. You don't have to insult people to make a point (like you did about Dave competing in tested events).

well again everyone is intitled to there opinion. what i am refering to its his attitude, that`s all. its good to hear that he helped people and i know he is a very old member but as u said, respect to be respected.he did not respect me. best of wishes!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well again everyone is intitled to there opinion. what i am refering to its his attitude, that`s all. its good to hear that he helped people and i know he is a very old member but as u said, respect to be respected.he did not respect me. best of wishes!

Because I'd show a lot of respect to someone who tells a life long natural pro bodybuilder that they are not natural.

Pull your head out of your ass, you insulted the guy and then expected him to kiss your ass and be nice.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

Just out of curiosity... what about his attitude do you dislike or find offensive?

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Just out of curiosity... what about his attitude do you dislike or find offensive?
Turk jokingly called him dumb and, even if he wasn't joking, the comment was certainly free of vitriol. BauBau just sucks at inference and likes hurling half-baked opinions at the board with no regard for forum dynamics or etiquette. Really, he just comes off as willfully ignorant more than anything else.

B

BauBau

Turk jokingly called him dumb and, even if he wasn't joking, the comment was certainly free of vitriol. BauBau just sucks at inference and likes hurling half-baked opinions at the board with no regard for forum dynamics or etiquette. Really, he just comes off as willfully ignorant more than anything else.

glad u sorted that out. ur posts do nothing more than to amuse me. what i had to say i have said.u can act like kids or whatever u like to do...

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

:talkhand:
I have never seen Turk be anything more than extremely friendly and helpful. If you got anything other than this from Turk then you must have been rude or insulting and deserved what you got from him.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
glad u sorted that out. ur posts do nothing more than to amuse me. what i had to say i have said.u can act like kids or whatever u like to do...

Can't believe I didn't bother to look previously (IP address 194.42.103.14). You are actually already banned:

PiC = banned
Decebal = banned
MRPc = banned

Guess what:

BauBau = banned

Don't come back this time.

Edit: It appears he was banned last time for being a douche to Dave in his contest prep prior to turning pro, said he was "not shredded" :rofl3:
http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php?t=43062