• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best & Worst Personality of an IFBB Pro

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
LMAO! I was thinking that this BauBau might be the old "Pic", cus I remembered him from an older Turk thread as well, same douche different name lolol, good job Tim haha.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
glad u sorted that out. ur posts do nothing more than to amuse me.
I figure you don't understand half the words I use, so amusement is the best I could hope for. Also, I realize I'm talking to a dead account, but I wanted to get that last zinger in there so no one call me out on it.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had no idea about this....Thank you Tim, braaq and everyone else for backing me up. And thanks for the kind words! I usually try my hardest to be a gentleman haha

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
having only ever met one pro the natty warren clampit, he would no doubt be the worst attituded pro ive ever met :p thinks cause hes two foot tall he cant be friendly.

best from what ive seen. Phil heath, the guy is always humble,hes on our forum and every photo shoot he has people seem to love him. Id throw levrone in for a close 2nd. Hes giving a lot of himself away to the levronereport.com i really dig it definately an awesome fella.

M

Mr Keenan

Can't believe no-one has mentioned Ed Nunn. He was one of the nicest guys I met at the bodypower expo in Birmingham a couple of months back. Felt pretty bad that he didn't have much attention of anyone for how nice a guy he actually was. Another person was Dennis Wolf who I thought might be a bit of a nobhead but he suprised me haha.

Based on this expo a few of the worst were Toney Freeman, Rich Gaspari, and maybe Evan Centopani. They were all quite dismissive of fans who approached them, but again, it could of been the day they'd been having.

Saying that, Ronnie Coleman was constantly happy and cheerful all day, happily getting in pictures with fans who wanted them so it can't always just be down to boredom