• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Biden: Paying higher taxes is "patriotic" for wealthy

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Prolly the first post ive ever really laughed out loud at. That was good :xyxthumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for putting me over a 1000 rep power IS :xyxthumbs:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
apparently IS , as he claims i do, didn't read the statment i opened with in regards to my commenting of his post

Originally posted by Duality
i would just like to say something in regards to this particular statment. i'm short on time and this stuck out to me the most.

i didn't have time to read your whole post. i just saw that excerpt and it was very poorly written. this was more or less a disclaimer and when pegasus commented on it i elaborated more on my point, which was not incorrect.

i do apoligize for commenting on a post that i did not fully read. i was glancing through the posts and saw that segment of yours and it caught my eye, that's all. however i did not selectively ignore any points of yours.

Originally posted by Ironslave
Sigh, once again, people seem to selectively ignore certain aspects of posts.

I think this is what we call self "pawnage"....no?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So, Duality your argument basically is that we should approve our through-the-roof taxes because our government builds roads? lulz. That's all paid for just through the gas tax.

Organizations like the FDA are corrupt and should be far smaller like Pegasus pointed out.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^

no, i am not a supporter of the income tax. it is not used in a way that is beneficial to the public and is imo a form of legal stealing.

please understand i made that post because that ONE excerpt of IS's post was very poorly written and very elementary in thought process. i didn't have the time to read the whole thing and just commented on that one (wrong) excerpt of his post. probably not the best idea but once i elaborated more after pegasus responded i think you understood what i was saying.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
apparently IS , as he claims i do, didn't read the statment i opened with in regards to my commenting of his post.
I think this is what we call self "pawnage"....no?

I read it, so what? Am I supposed to assume that because you're "short on time", you don't have time to read an entire post, yet have time to reply?

Read someone's post before replying to it. This is exactly like what you did in my "athletes" thread. You didn't read it, so don't turn anything around.

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
to back up my previous post in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator: