• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Beef m4bteam transformation

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, fellas, I am still in that state of mind to train like a beast! I said I was going to rest, but I'm finding that difficult to do. Actually, I think I am about to do abs here at home, just to try & get this energy burned, so I can relax & sleep. About 2 weeks on pct & feeling great! Took some more pics, but didn't post em.

... just felt the need to update my log I guess..

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Well, fellas, I am still in that state of mind to train like a beast! I said I was going to rest, but I'm finding that difficult to do. Actually, I think I am about to do abs here at home, just to try & get this energy burned, so I can relax & sleep. About 2 weeks on pct & feeling great! Took some more pics, but didn't post em.

I haven't slacked in nothing.
Normally after a cut I do like Yates!
I take advantage of growth spurt that cutting actually preps one for!!!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Yeah, that's my state of mind right now too. A lot of it is because I have my metabolism going good right now & I'm trying to take full advantage of it. It's giving me that extra motivation.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

Yeah, that's my state of mind right now too. A lot of it is because I have my metabolism going good right now & I'm trying to take full advantage of it. It's giving me that extra motivation.
That is way to do it.
Injury or being away from gym only gets me. Something stays pullups, push ups etc etc no matter what though...
I am lost without gym, lifting and my gear....
I am ex alcoholic addict, I need this dopamine stimulation, natty high!!!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I am currently enjoying a few of those right now actually. I definitely know all about that struggle...

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Well, I am currently enjoying a few of those right now actually. I definitely know all about that struggle...
Today I can and do drink 2-3 beers. But that is it. I only take my scripts in way of mind altering substances and only use scripts as writting...
But I love the gym high of pushing and getting winded that pump and feeling of pushing harder.
"Pumping and Cumming" Arnold said!!

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Holy shit bro! U come a ways ! You still got some work to-do ,we all do, but Need I'm not sugar coating wen I say this but you really did a great job. Now....KEEP GOING

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey gotta live life.

Sure do!

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 18780

220 lbs

I never did a front biceps pose, so I thought I would throw one on here tonight. Haven't really done much posing, so I'm not a master at it, by any means! Below, I will put another pic from back in March when I think I was weighing around 240. M4bteam said 22nd they would decide winner, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to put a couple more pics.

240 lbs or so

Thanks bro. Yeah, I was blowing up like a life raft, there for a while lol. I was strong, but just too rounded. It feels different dropping this much weight, but I'll get used to it.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Thanks bro. Yeah, I was blowing up like a life raft, there for a while lol. I was strong, but just too rounded. It feels different dropping this much weight, but I'll get used to it.[/QUOTE]I bet u feel just all around, better

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, I do a little. I like the look I'm getting from it, but it does feel different for sure. I haven't taken my bp meds in about a week! Forgot to mention that. I will not see about getting off of it yet though. I need to make sure I can keep this weight off. Besides, I might hit a bulk some time in the future & I will probably have to continue taking it. It'll be a while before I do that though.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What's up fellas? I haven't been updating my log the last couple days because the contest ended, but I am definitely still hitting them weights! Watching the threads too & it's good to see how many other members on here are participating with this contest & on M4bteam threads. Feeling good & have plenty of motivation! I'm sure I'm not the only one, but I'm pretty anxious to see who the lucky winners are going to be. I figured I'd throw a couple more pictures on here & be done with the photos...

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
We taunting them for an answer. Lol!!
Trying to stay up. We out of town big day tomorrow water park big one.
We drive slept hit it tomorrow and having some fun before I go away for work out of state..

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Water parks are always fun. Hope you have a good time tomorrow.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I said I was done with the photos, but I changed my mind. Figure I'll just keep posting until they announce the winner, to help pass the time. Had some extra energy to burn tonight, so I hit some abs. Weight holding between 216-218 lbs the last few days, but muscles are appearing fuller than before. 2 weeks into pct & everything is looking good. Diet has been off last week after contest ended, but I am getting it back on track starting tomorrow.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No pump in that last pic, btw. Forgot to add that.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
No pump in that last pic, btw. Forgot to add that.
Lol!!
Only time I have a pump is in little changing room at gym.
9 times out of 10 no time for photos there.
I just strain and tighten up and hold to camera snaps.
Sometimes I almost faint holding Abs tight!
It's hard getting then flexed for shot.
Another funny thing is besides my MT2 tan.
I get beat red when tightening up.
All blood rushes to surface I even start to sweat lol!!
I ask other guys about the light headednees flexing for shot.
They get it too.. lol

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Do u get light headed holding for shot to snap??

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Do u get light headed holding for shot to snap??

I didn't get light headed. I sweat though, but it takes very little to make me sweat. I get hot easily!
It's when I strain to get all muscles tight and hard.
Veins all bulge out.
It's when holding tight flexed with abs tightened up, we not able to breath until letting go....
When taking photo of self in mirror sometimes it doesn't snap right away and have to hold.
My woman will not take photos of me for none of this crap. She thinks it's stupid and crazy...
But she thinks I won by far!! Lmao!!!