• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Beef m4bteam transformation

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'm feeling good & motivated fellas. I might even do some abs here at home, even though I already worked out. It is going to be a very busy week & it might be hard to make it to the gym, but I am not worried. I love my home routines & I have no problem doing them if I need to. Still going to keep carbs low or at least low for me & what I'm used to. Cooked chicken breasts, burgers & brats. Lot of fat in brats, but they were thawed & I don't waste.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll probably cook eggs & brown rice tonight, as well. Forgot to add that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Couldn't make it to the gym, so I did some cardio & abs at home before work.

- 1 min rest between sets of cardio & 30 seconds between sets of abs.

Cardio: 2 sets of knee highs for 3 mins 2 sets of shadow boxing mixed with butt kicks for 5 mins.

Abs

Leg raise crunches: 3 sets of 25

Twisting crunches: 3 sets of 25

Planks: 2 sets holding for 1 minute both sets

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Gear update: I dropped the test prop. Actually, my last day was Friday. I was keeping it pretty mild anyway, but that don't bother me. I'm going to hit it hard either way... gear or no gear. Just andarine for the moment.

Andarine: 70 mg ed

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is a sup I have at home that I will be throwing in with the andarine. I'll run it for the next few weeks & along with my pct.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sooo, I might have a bit of an issue & I just want to throw it out here, so I can see what you all think...

I used to go through this SARM supplier, but haven't in some time. I've had a few of their SARM's sitting around for a while & I figured it would be a good time to run the andarine. I had 2 bottles & I finished the first one about 5 or 6 days ago. The first bottle was clearly andarine, as it was doing exactly what it should & I got the vision sides that come with it. The second bottle I started was in a different color of solution & looks identical to the solution the lgd came in, which I ran last year.

The vision sides have went away (which supposedly happens after about 4 or 5 days of discontinuing) & I am starting to get some noticeable water retention. I am wondering if I am taking lgd... I didn't get wet gains from when I ran lgd before, but than again I didn't run it at 20 mg a day either & if it is indeed lgd, than that would be the dose I am currently running it at. The andarine was dosed at 35 mg a ml & that same company used to make a 10 mg lgd, which is common. I was taking 70 mg andarine, which is 2 ml & kept taking the same dose with this bottle, but if it is the 10 mg a ml lgd, than obviously I would be taking 20 mg lgd & that is definitely not needed. IF that is the case, than the timing couldn't be worse for this contest, as I am trying to appear as lean as possible & definitely don't need water bloat!

I guess I'm going to drop it to 1 ml, just in case it is the wrong product. What do you all think??

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sooo, I might have a bit of an issue & I just want to throw it out here, so I can see what you all think...

I used to go through this SARM supplier, but haven't in some time. I've had a few of their SARM's sitting around for a while & I figured it would be a good time to run the andarine. I had 2 bottles & I finished the first one about 5 or 6 days ago. The first bottle was clearly andarine, as it was doing exactly what it should & I got the vision sides that come with it. The second bottle I started was in a different color of solution & looks identical to the solution the lgd came in, which I ran last year.

The vision sides have went away (which supposedly happens after about 4 or 5 days of discontinuing) & I am starting to get some noticeable water retention. I am wondering if I am taking lgd... I didn't get wet gains from when I ran lgd before, but than again I didn't run it at 20 mg a day either & if it is indeed lgd, than that would be the dose I am currently running it at. The andarine was dosed at 35 mg a ml & that same company used to make a 10 mg lgd, which is common. I was taking 70 mg andarine, which is 2 ml & kept taking the same dose with this bottle, but if it is the 10 mg a ml lgd, than obviously I would be taking 20 mg lgd & that is definitely not needed. IF that is the case, than the timing couldn't be worse for this contest, as I am trying to appear as lean as possible & definitely don't need water bloat!

I guess I'm going to drop it to 1 ml, just in case it is the wrong product. What do you all think??

If I was unsure of what it was, I would stop it all together.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor

Toss it

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor

Toss it
I agree w MM toss it

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ok fellas. I'm going to toss it. Sucks, but oh well. Thanks for the input.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Back

Cardio: 15 mins stair machine. Started at level 5 for 2 mins, 6 for 2 mins, 7 for 2 mins, 8 for 8 mins & 13 for 1 min.

- I usually start with pull-ups/pulldowns, but I started with rows, just to change it up.

Machine row: 5 sets of 15, 12, 10, 8, 7

Super set with

Cable pulldown: 5 sets of 12, 10, 8, 8, 8. Used wide grip & neutral

Cable row: 4 sets of 12, 10, 10, 8. Used close grip & wide

Super set with

Machine pull-down: 4 sets of 10, 8, 8, 6

Single arm cable pull-down: 3 sets of 15, 12, 10

Super set with

Standing low cable row: 3 sets of 15

Still using all super sets. Keeping intensity high & pushing harder. Strength & endurance were looking very good today.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Back

Cardio: 15 mins stair machine. Started at level 5 for 2 mins, 6 for 2 mins, 7 for 2 mins, 8 for 8 mins & 13 for 1 min.

- I usually start with pull-ups/pulldowns, but I started with rows, just to change it up.

Super set with

Super set with

Super set with

Still using all super sets. Keeping intensity high & pushing harder. Strength & endurance were looking very good today.
Keep intensity high it will get more and more and as u can go further with hardly no rest or switch to a smaller muscle and right back to large. U will see body changing.
Cardio a good thing but weights burn more.
So do cardio with weights!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Back

Super set with

Super set with

Super set with

Keep intensity high it will get more and more and as u can go further with hardly no rest or switch to a smaller muscle and right back to large. U will see body changing.
Cardio a good thing but weights burn more.
So do cardio with weights!

I switch it up to trick my body. Sometimes I train very intense, with short rest breaks & most exercises are super setted together. Other times, I train heavier & need a little longer rest breaks, but I will include cardio. As far as weights burning more calories, that's not exactly true. I understand that intense weight training burns calories even when your not lifting, but it really depends on how much cardio you do. I don't think your typical bodybuidling routine is going to burn more calories than someone running 10 miles on a treadmill or doing a couple hours on a stair stepper machine lol. It would have to be a VERY brutal hiit routine! No disrespect to your opinion though.

Imo, doing the same routine or nearly the same routine all the time, is not the best way to train. Changing the tempo, weight & intensity from time to time is best, imo. Besides, this is what I do for me. Everyone is different, so what works for me or you, doesn't mean it will do the same for another. I guess I'm putting a little to much detail... can't hardly sleep. To much negative energy lately. Btw, thank you for your input!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Started my pct tonight. I've been a little tired from not getting the amount of rest I need, but other than that, I'm good. Besides, I can sleep more after the contest.

Pct

Clomid: week 1- 100 mg ed, week 2- 75 mg ed, week 3 50 mg ed, week 4- 25 mg ed

Nolvadex: week 1- 50 mg ed, week 2- 25 mg ed, week 3- 25 mg ed

Workout routine until the end of contest

Wednesday: chest

Thursday: biceps & triceps

Friday: shoulders

Saturday & Sunday: not sure which one it will be, but I will be doing a total body routine & posting final pics. I don't take pumped pics to often, but I will this time for sure because it is the last contest pics.

Super motivated! Although I am extremely competitive, I am even not thinking about who I think might be the winner of this contest. I am treating it like I would, back when I used to compete in sports... focus on nothing but getting better! Unfortunately, this extra intensity I am getting is screwing with my sleep pretty bad. Oh well lol. I'll sleep next week :-x

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Was supposed to be chest today, but I did shoulders & traps. Was dragging pretty bad when I first got up, so I just got my days confused when I was half asleep. Got my blood going though & I ended up having a good workout.

Shoulders, traps & calves

Cardio: 10 mins elliptical. Went about as fast as I could in the last 5 min, doing 190 strides per min. I might be able to get it to 200. I was way behind or I would have done more.

Leaning dumbbell side delt raises: 5 sets 15 × 15, 25 × 12, 35 × 10, 45 × 10, 45 × 10

Smith machine shoulder press: 5 sets of 15, 12, 10, 6, 5. I can't give exact weight because I don't know on that machine what it is equivalent to. Last set of 5 was with 4 plates & 2 tens.

Reverse dumbbell flyes: 4 sets of 25 × 12, 35 × 10, 45 × 8, 45 × 8

Super set with

Standing calf raise machine: 4 sets of 20, 15, 10, 10 with a drop set for 10 more reps

Barbell shrugs: 4 sets of 25, 15, 15, 15. Only went up to 225 lb on these today. Did 30-45 seconds rest & was just focusing on squeezing at the top, instead of going heavy.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Was supposed to be chest today, but I did shoulders & traps. Was dragging pretty bad when I first got up, so I just got my days confused when I was half asleep. Got my blood going though & I ended up having a good workout.

Cardio: 10 mins elliptical. Went about as fast as I could in the last 5 min, doing 190 strides per min. I might be able to get it to 200. I was way behind or I would have done more.

Leaning dumbbell side delt raises: 5 sets 15 × 15, 25 × 12, 35 × 10, 45 × 10, 45 × 10

Smith machine shoulder press: 5 sets of 15, 12, 10, 6, 5. I can't give exact weight because I don't know on that machine what it is equivalent to. Last set of 5 was with 4 plates & 2 tens.

Super set with

Standing calf raise machine: 4 sets of 20, 15, 10, 10 with a drop set for 10 more reps

Barbell shrugs: 4 sets of 25, 15, 15, 15. Only went up to 225 lb on these today. Did 30-45 seconds rest & was just focusing on squeezing at the top, instead of going heavy.
I love doing shrugs inner grip full rotation
And rear grip shrugs
Good workout

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Started my pct tonight. I've been a little tired from not getting the amount of rest I need, but other than that, I'm good. Besides, I can sleep more after the contest.

Pct

Saturday & Sunday: not sure which one it will be, but I will be doing a total body routine & posting final pics. I don't take pumped pics to often, but I will this time for sure because it is the last contest pics.

Super motivated! Although I am extremely competitive, I am even not thinking about who I think might be the winner of this contest. I am treating it like I would, back when I used to compete in sports... focus on nothing but getting better! Unfortunately, this extra intensity I am getting is screwing with my sleep pretty bad. Oh well lol. I'll sleep next week :-x

I figure I’ll get plenty of sleep when I’m dead!!!?

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Super set with

I love doing shrugs inner grip full rotation
And rear grip shrugs
Good workout

Thanks Mechanic

- - - Updated - - -

Pct

I figure I’ll get plenty of sleep when I’m dead!!!?

Yes sir!!!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Body weight: 220 lbs

Down 28 lbs! I got some good sleep last night & felt awesome this morning. Weighed myself before I worked out & I was pretty surprised I dropped a few more pounds that quick. The best part about it, is I am at least as strong as I was when taking tren & test, but I am no longer on gear. Hopefully it stays that way. I worked arms today. Kept it basic, with only 2 exercises each muscle.

Biceps & triceps

Cardio: 10 mins elliptical. Went over 200 strides per min today.

Machine preacher curl: 6 sets of 15, 15, 12, 10, 10, 10

Super set with

Dumbbell skull crushers: 5 sets of 20 × 20, 25 × 15, 30 × 12, 35 × 10, 35 × 10

Dumbbell concentration curls: 5 sets of 35 × 15, 45 × 12, 50 × 10, 50 × 10, 50 × 10

Super set with

Single arm cable pressdown: 5 sets of 15, 12, 10, 10, 10

- ended with one burn out set. Went back & fourth betweem bi's & tri's, with no rest 3 times. Awesome pump!

Dumbbell concentration curls: 1 giant set of 40 ×10, 10, 10

Super set with

Single arm cable pressdown: 1 giant set of 10, 10, 10

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had a slight limp today from some knee pain, but I've learned over time not to sweat those occasional pains because they are most likely temporary. More than likely caused by the speed at which I went with on the elliptical today. Still very motivated & been feeling better in general. Probably from slimming down the last couple months. Got bored tonight & did some abs.

Abs

Ab wheel: 3 sets of 15 rolls, all angels

Not much, but I will hit them again Saturday.

- - - Updated - - -

Angles lol. That's what I get for getting in a hurry.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Had a slight limp today from some knee pain, but I've learned over time not to sweat those occasional pains because they are most likely temporary. More than likely caused by the speed at which I went with on the elliptical today. Still very motivated & been feeling better in general. Probably from slimming down the last couple months. Got bored tonight & did some abs.

Abs

Ab wheel: 3 sets of 15 rolls, all angels

Not much, but I will hit them again Saturday.

- - - Updated - - -

Angles lol. That's what I get for getting in a hurry.

Take care of your self big guy