• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Beef m4bteam transformation

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Diet

Meal 1: whey & powdered peanut butter protein shake

Meal 2: shredded chicken taco salad with lettuce, tomato & guac. Post-workout

Meal 3: 1/2 lb burger with half of small bag of tortilla chips

Meal 4: chicken breast & low fat cottage cheese

Meal 5: powdered peanut butter protein shake

Meal 6: pork ribs (trimmed some fat off) no carbs for sides. These were thawed & needed cooked.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No gym today. Grocery shopping, bills & to work. Not sure if I will get one in tonight or wait until tomorrow. If I don't, I will at least work abs at home & than kill it tomorrow.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Didn't end up going to the gym tonight, but I will be going in the morning for sure & I will work my abs here as soon as I post this. Wasn't a very productive day, as far as my progress go's & I also had a shit diet.

Tomorrow will be shoulders & traps, Saturday will be bi's & tri's & Sunday will be legs. I will do bi's & tri's at home Saturday because I have responsibilities to tend to & won't be able to go to the gym. Bicpes & triceps are my favorites to work at home anyway, so it doesn't bother me.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ab workout tonight

Leg raise crunches: 4 sets of 25

Twisting crunches: 4 sets of 30

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Body weight: 223 lbs

Considering my diet hasn't been the best the last couple weeks, I was pretty surprised about the drop in weight. Surprised in a good way obviously. Cutting back carbs has helped I'm sure, as well as the sups. Had a good workout today.

Shoulders, traps & calves

Cardio: 32 mins incline walk, half at 3 mph & other half at 3.5 mph. Surprising how much of a difference 3.5 is at a level 10 incline, with short legs lol.

Leaning single arm dumbbell side delt raises: 5 sets of 20 × 20, 30 × 15, 40 × 10, 50 × 10, 50 × 10

Smith machine shoulder press: 4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 6 with last set using 4 plates. Decided I would give this a shot, since it has been so long. Felt good & was smooth. I might alternate between this & free weight barbell press from now on.

Leaning side delt cable raises: 3 sets of 10

Machine shoulder press: 3 sets of 10. This machine kind of sucks because I do whole stack for 10. Needs more resistance.

Dumbbell shrugs: 3 sets of 80's × 30, 100's × 20, 120's × 15

Super set with

Reverse dumbbell flyes: 4 sets of 20 × 15, 30 × 12, 40 × 10, 50 × 10

Single leg calf raises: 3 sets of 15

Calf raises: 2 sets until failure

- - - Updated - - -

Lost 25 lbs since the first month of this log, so the goal now is to keep it off!

Last edited by a moderator:
Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
View attachment 18566

Considering my diet hasn't been the best the last couple weeks, I was pretty surprised about the drop in weight. Surprised in a good way obviously. Cutting back carbs has helped I'm sure, as well as the sups. Had a good workout today.

Cardio: 32 mins incline walk, half at 3 mph & other half at 3.5 mph. Surprising how much of a difference 3.5 is at a level 10 incline, with short legs lol.

Leaning single arm dumbbell side delt raises: 5 sets of 20 × 20, 30 × 15, 40 × 10, 50 × 10, 50 × 10

Smith machine shoulder press: 4 sets of 15, 12, 10, 6 with last set using 4 plates. Decided I would give this a shot, since it has been so long. Felt good & was smooth. I might alternate between this & free weight barbell press from now on.

Machine shoulder press: 3 sets of 10. This machine kind of sucks because I do whole stack for 10. Needs more resistance.

Super set with

- - - Updated - - -

Lost 25 lbs since the first month of this log, so the goal now is to keep it off!

25 lbs is a great change my brother. Stay with the diet and workouts and you will see even more come off. Proud of you my friend.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Great job brother and congrats on the weight loss

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Super set with

- - - Updated - - -

25 lbs is a great change my brother. Stay with the diet and workouts and you will see even more come off. Proud of you my friend.

Thanks buddy. Much appreciated.

- - - Updated - - -

Great job brother and congrats on the weight loss

Thank you Mman. Going to keep at it.

- - - Updated - - -

Imo, it doesn't look like I've lost that much, but than again... I guess when you see yourself everyday, it's a little different. Looking forward to hitting arms tomorrow. It's been a good day so far. Hope everything is going well for everyone else.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Good job on losing some BF!
Do u look bad feel different?

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good job on losing some BF!
Do u look bad feel different?

About the same really. Been pretty tired lately, but I'm training quite a bit & not sleeping, but I'm used to that. My cardio has gotten slightly easier.

- - - Updated - - -

& thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

I really do think the gear & sups I'm using are helping too. They work good together.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One week left! I wanted to throw some progress pics on here, so I can look these over this next week & get some motivation to push harder & make more changes. I need to trim off this fat on my lower abs. I was looking over my starting pics & there are obvious positive changes. Pretty happy with the progress, but I know I can do better, so this next week will be all business.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Worked out arms today at home. All super sets & the longest break I took between sets was 1 minute. Most of the workout was 30 sec rest between sets. Wasn't a real long workout, but I still got a hell of a pump.

Biceps & triceps

Dumbbell concentration curls: 5 sets of 15 using a 40 lb dumbbell

Super set with

Ez bar skullcrushers: 5 sets of 15 using 85 lbs every set

Single arm heavy band curls: 5 sets of 15 & every set I worked each arm out 2 twice. 2nd set on every set was for 8 reps.

Super set with

Single arm heavy band pressdowns: 5 sets of 15 & every set was just like bands curls... working them twice each set.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

You look good brother definitely a big difference esp in body fat ,be proud of yourself you have achived alot esp on your obliques I see definition coming in ,I am very impressed with your work and ethic.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Now u coming around

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Mman & Mechanic. I'm not letting myself get that fat again. I still have much to loose.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
I know I'm nobody but if it means anything I'm fuckin proud of u big dog! U are kicking ASS

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Thanks Mman & Mechanic. I'm not letting myself get that fat again. I still have much to loose.
Beef u are on the road.
Don't wanna say much but I was first guy beef trusted on boards we were on together.
That is a bond i will never forget and I remember telling u, "I am real" I am kind of guy that will split a loss with U!
And I earned your trust, and I only wanted to so u went to right direction with things.

U get metabolism going and found what works to do it!!!
Great work and persistance!!!

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Changes are happening my friend. Keep it up.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One week left! I wanted to throw some progress pics on here, so I can look these over this next week & get some motivation to push harder & make more changes. I need to trim off this fat on my lower abs. I was looking over my starting pics & there are obvious positive changes. Pretty happy with the progress, but I know I can do better, so this next week will be all business.
I know I'm nobody but if it means anything I'm fuckin proud of u big dog! U are kicking ASS

It does bro. I'm glad we participated in this together. It's been an awesome experience. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Beef u are on the road.
Don't wanna say much but I was first guy beef trusted on boards we were on together.
That is a bond i will never forget and I remember telling u, "I am real" I am kind of guy that will split a loss with U!
And I earned your trust, and I only wanted to so u went to right direction with things.

U get metabolism going and found what works to do it!!!
Great work and persistance!!!

That is true & I won't forget it either. Those are very good words brother. I could say the same to you & every word would be as real as it gets. Thanks for the compliments & the advice along the way. I'm going to work even harder in the furture & I know I have trusted people, if I need help along the way.

- - - Updated - - -

Changes are happening my friend. Keep it up.

Thank you Push. I will definitely keep it going. Pretty much just been taking lessons from all of you guys, on how to get lean lol.

- - - Updated - - -

I will catch up on everyones log in a bit & post my workout for the day as well. Just finished it actually & need to eat some grub. I'm super motivated right now! Ready to crank out some intense workouts over the next few days & finish strong.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Today was legs. Had to wait until late to do them because I had other things going on. My first leg workout doing all super sets, except the calf raises. I have been going a little heavier & low rep for a while now, but I'm changing the intensity of my workouts for this last week. I want to achieve better results this last week of the contest, than I have any other week so far.

Legs

Cardio: 10 mins elliptical. I like to keep my legs fresh when doing squats, so I keep cardio light.

Barbell squats: 5 sets of 45 × 20, 135 × 15, 225 × 12, 315 × 8, 315 × 10

Super set with

Dumbbell lunges: 5 sets of 8 with 50 lb dumbbells

- this was tougher than it looks! Even though I kept it fairly light with both exercises, the minimal rest I took kicked my butt... I loved it though! I will do this again.

Leg extentions: 5 sets of 12

Super set with

Leg curls: 5 sets of 12

Standing calf raises: 5 sets, 2 sets with both legs for 30 & 3 sets with single leg for 12