• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Beef m4bteam transformation

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Do u get light headed holding for shot to snap??

I didn't get light headed. I sweat though, but it takes very little to make me sweat. I get hot easily!
It's when I strain to get all muscles tight and hard.
Veins all bulge out.
It's when holding tight flexed with abs tightened up, we not able to breath until letting go....
When taking photo of self in mirror sometimes it doesn't snap right away and have to hold.
My woman will not take photos of me for none of this crap. She thinks it's stupid and crazy...
But she thinks I won by far!! Lmao!!!
She does. But will not take photo.
She said if u don't....
I am posting myself...
I said no u not!!
Women. She thinks she knows but won't post photo??? Lmao

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Do u get light headed holding for shot to snap??

I didn't get light headed. I sweat though, but it takes very little to make me sweat. I get hot easily!
It's when I strain to get all muscles tight and hard.
Veins all bulge out.
It's when holding tight flexed with abs tightened up, we not able to breath until letting go....
When taking photo of self in mirror sometimes it doesn't snap right away and have to hold.
My woman will not take photos of me for none of this crap. She thinks it's stupid and crazy...
But she thinks I won by far!! Lmao!!!
She does. But will not take photo.
She said if u don't....
I am posting myself...
I said no u not!!
Women. She thinks she knows but won't post photo??? Lmao
Won't take one photo to help but thinks she knows I meant. Lmao!!
Says she is posting. Lol!!
The suspense getting to her but she thinks it's stupid!! Wtf

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
Brother I am dying laughing, she is sleeping saying what what....
I am laughing because of how she thinks she knows but won't take 1 dam photo...
What it is, she said if u doing this crap wasting time posting this crap, she said I better win. Lol!
A few,weeks ago it got heated I told her I was quiting the comp.
She got more pissed. Said Oohh NO!!
WASTED time telling me ab work and cardio!!!
Lmao!!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Anyway..

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Enjoying my carb free breakfast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can't sleep. Getting some stuff done around the house. Tomorrow is arm day & if it wasn't so late, I'd crank out some sets right now! Ready to hear who the winners are. Hopefully we hear something by tomorrow... I'm ready to accept defeat or be very happy to be a winner! Either way, I'm going to continue working towards my goals.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tomorrow I am going to hit legs, chest & back, so it will be a brutal workout. Squeezing in a lot because I will not be working out for about a week. Going on a little mini vaca & I can't wait!

To be completely honest, between lots of negative changes going on at work & waiting to hear who the winners of this contest are... I have had hardly any patience this week & I have been pretty irritable with the people around me. We put a lot of time, money & effort into this contest, but it's been worth it. It really puts my adrenaline & competitive nature on hyper drive, so to speak. M4bteam has always delivered & followed through with these things though & I am sure that they are making a very careful decision with who the winners will be.

This has been an awesome experience. I am more motivated now to make REAL changes than I ever have been. It's been pretty exciting to watch the changes everyone has made in the last few months. The other competitors have kept me in good spirits several times... more than you know! It's been extremely helpful, especially lately. Thanks for that fellas. Just felt like posting what's on my mind.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was happy with where my lifts were at today. About 3 weeks into my pct. I haven't been doing barbell bench press much at all lately, but still got 275 lbs 8 times & probably could have hit 10, if I had a spot. Still hitting 315 for 10 reps on squat & can do 20+ pull ups. Considering I did other lifts too, it was a great workout! Between all that & going on vacation... I'm in a real good mood! Hope you all have a great day too.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was great to not just compete against you guys, but to also learn from you all & also get to know some of you better. I am happy with the progress I achieved over the last few months & will continue to work towards my goals. I dropped over 30 lbs & even though I got a late & very slow start from coming off shoulder surgery, I still made a hell of a transformation. Congratulations to the winners.

maj79

maj79

It was great to not just compete against you guys, but to also learn from you all & also get to know some of you better. I am happy with the progress I achieved over the last few months & will continue to work towards my goals. I dropped over 30 lbs & even though I got a late & very slow start from coming off shoulder surgery, I still made a hell of a transformation. Congratulations to the winners.

You did great boss. As there’s only one winner to this prize I still think you all won. You came a long way. I didn’t start watching from the beginning but I did go back to look at most of the post. And you did phenomenal.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

You did great boss. As there’s only one winner to this prize I still think you all won. You came a long way. I didn’t start watching from the beginning but I did go back to look at most of the post. And you did phenomenal.

Thank you bro. I really appreciate that & I'm glad you enjoyed my log.

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haven't logged on as much as I used to. Been a lot going on this last year, but it's really cool to get on here & read these log's again. This log was the only time I ever stuck to a diet... gives me some motivation to do it again!

Had another shoulder surgery, but they got it done right, this time! Been taking it slow, but I'm healing more everyday, so it's time get dedicated like I was before. No gear of any kind for a while now, but maybe eventually. Anyway, hope everyone is well! Just want to stop in & see how everyone has been.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good to see ya back brother. Hope your receivers goes well and your back at it hard and heavy real soon.

Drealdeal

Drealdeal

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Hellyeah now i got another reason to drop by.... Beef!!!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hellyeah now i got another reason to drop by.... Beef!!!

Damn good to hear from you all! Looks like both of you fellas are still hitting it hard. That's awesome. Drop by any time.

- - - Updated - - -

Good to see ya back brother. Hope your receivers goes well and your back at it hard and heavy real soon.

You too Push! You were supposed to be in that last post. Don't know what happened.

Reactions: M4BTEAM and TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I would love to see all you guys come back here!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: M4BTEAM
M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
I would love to see all you guys come back here!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

that's awesome idea, maybe there is a chance to bring some good cats back here!

cheers
M4B

Reactions: ArnoldS
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Push is here still sometimes. Alot changed after mountain man passed away.

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Well it is Muscle Mecca we just gotta get some fire threads going and pull some dudes back on regularly. Shouldn’t be hard.

M4BTEAM

M4BTEAM

MuscleMecca Sponsors
Sponsor
Push is here still sometimes. Alot changed after mountain man passed away.
Mountain Man being JM? Or if not what happened to Mountain Man, you know. Been a long strange year for our world. The pandemic and its additional “stuff” I believe are to blame, everyone shouts PEDs but we’ve NEVER had a year like thiazides.