• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big Ramy Updates

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Good words to live by and bodybuilding advice from Big Ramy!
"Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing nr learning tn do" Big ramy
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy said "Well done is better than well said".
It makes sense!

2018 Olympia is only about 6 months away! Big Ramy
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy wisdom

I do believe in the old saying, 'What does not break you makes you stronger. Our experiences, good and bad, make us who we are. By overcoming difficulties, we gain strength and maturity.
Big Ramy
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Big Ramy will tell you how not to be a loser.

Big Ramy:
The key to success is accepting challenges. Once someone stops doing this he will become a loser. Big Ramy
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy posted this yesterday and it really makes sense!
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
Ramy
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
What is hope?
Big Ramy: Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.

I hope Big Ramy wins the 2018 Mr. Olympia.

Big Ramy
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Just imagine if Big Ramy could come in an insane shape, kind of like Ronnie did in 2003 and shocked everybody lol.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Just imagine if Big Ramy could come in an insane shape, kind of like Ronnie did in 2003 and shocked everybody lol.
I know! That would be so amazing! I would really love to see Big Ramy win. We will find out soon! September and the 2018 Olympia are really sneaking up on us!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy:
Failure will never overtake you if your determination to succeed is strong enough. Big Ramy
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I don't focus on what I'm up against. I focus on my goals and I try to ignore the rest.
BigRamy
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy. His key to success!
Big Ramy BigRamy
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Ever been stabbed in the back?
SmartSelect 20180607 070808 Instagram BigRamy
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure.

Big Ramy
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I don't know if Big Ramy actually writes this shit but it's always good.

Fight!
BigRamy Big Ramy
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ Agreed
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Fuck yeah Big Ramy. Strength comes from struggle.

Big Ramy: Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.
Big Ramy
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy words of bodybuilding wisdom.
Big Ramy BigRamy
 
Top