• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big Ramy Updates

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy gives some advice. He is moving forward. I'm interested to see how he will look okay the 2019 Olympia.
Bigramy Big Ramy
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy
"Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that's real power."
Big Ramy
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
It's all about choices:

Big Ramy:
"It is our choices... that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
Big Ramy Choices
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Don't give up on your dreams.

Big Ramy:
"The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is boundless. Don't give up on your Dreams."
Big Eamy arnold
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
“Big Ramy could train a lot harder and heavier.”
UK Pro Nathan De asha tells us that Big Ramy didn’t train as hard or as heavy as he could for years in Kuwait, but that he does seem to be applying more effort now in Dubai under the watch of new coach Neil Hill.
WATCH the clip -->
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
[h=1]Big Ramy is NOT Doing the New York Pro[/h]
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
The Big Ramy rumors are bullshit. He has no surgery scheduled.
[INSTAGRAM]BxONUVsoYr2[/INSTAGRAM]

From Big Ramy:
Guys i have no surgery planned...i stopped training for a few weeks cuz of a shoulder injury but nothing was torn so no surgery was needed i saw many doctors they told me i will be fine with some rest...i will just ask all my fans love and prayers cuz i really wanna win and make everyone proud...Love you guys...
stay tuned as i will do an interview on @dragonpharma_llc youtube channel to go through everything in details
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
Did you hear what Robbie Robinson said about Big Ramy? “RAMY SHOULD QUIT BE HE KILLS HIMSELF FOR SOMETHING THAT REALLY HAS NO MEANING MR OLYMPIA . WHY YOU GUYS ARE CHEER ON DEATH WISH…..CRAZY”
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy is up to 320lbs I read!
BigRamy
 
Top