• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big Ramy Updates

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
Big Ramy vs Jon Delerosa who looks very tiny side by side with Big Ramy!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Never give up.
IMG 20200820 095643 363

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Looks as if he's healed and will be a force on that stage.
 
N

Naturalymous

Active member
Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2018
Messages
39
Points
8
Looks as if he's healed and will be a force on that stage.

If he comes in crazy sharp, it's game over. But, the question is: is his back already thick? That's his lagging bodyparts as far as I know.
 
jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Staff member
Sponsor
Joined
May 5, 2016
Messages
1,956
Points
83
Never give up.
IMG 20200820 095643 363

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
Holy shit that dude is bigger then the horse I was riding last week lmao

20200804 151903
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
From Big Ramy:
"I can’t wait to be back on stage again"
1600786446704 1600786469355 1600786465890 1600786455721 1600786452539 1600786449808

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
N

Naturalymous

Active member
Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2018
Messages
39
Points
8
Needs to have a little bit more thickness in the middle of the back in my opinion. Nonetheless, he's looking good.
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Oh yeah!

SmartSelect 20201002 201256 Instagram

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Flex Magazine: Big Ramy’s latest physique update from just 2 hours ago sitting at 1 week out from the @npceuropean show looking to get his qualification for the 2020 Olympia! Will Ramy take home the win in what is looking to be an incredibly stacked lineup?

120511566_3683351998366179_2690733098234-1.jpg
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Flex Magazine: Big Ramy’s latest physique update from just 2 hours ago sitting at 1 week out from the @npceuropean show looking to get his qualification for the 2020 Olympia! Will Ramy take home the win in what is looking to be an incredibly stacked lineup?

120511566_3683351998366179_2690733098234-1.jpg
He looks great! Not as huge as he usually is though. I hope he wins!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy:
"Here are some never before seen pics of Ramy backstage at the 2020 Mr Olympia. I took these pics before pre judging before he started to warm up and right then and there I knew he was on the money. I walked straight out to Chad who sat in front of the stage and said the timing was perfect and he is ready to battle."
1610327145376

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Ramy:
People keep asking me the same question, how many Olympia can I win? I take it one show at the time guys. My goal is to get better than I was at the 2020 Olympia. I know I have work to do and I promise I will work harder than ever before and do whatever necessary to make the improvements and hopefully repeat Inshallah!
1610327256815

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Dreams come true.
SmartSelect 20210208 094240 Instagram

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Big Ramy is looking like he's ready to win the Olympia again.

88a4b1dafd861c6290e7a9994efc01ff-1.jpg
4e230486906ffd06290c1ef5b0c6f5a1-1.jpg


Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy Update!

"I am happy to announce my signing with Enhanced Labs. To be the best you need a strong dedicated team behind you. Thank you guys for believing in me. Let’s go!!!!"

IMG 20210218 151319 857

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Big Ramy is looking like he's ready to win the Olympia again.

88a4b1dafd861c6290e7a9994efc01ff-1.jpg
4e230486906ffd06290c1ef5b0c6f5a1-1.jpg


Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

looking sick amazing size while holding awesome conditioning still
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
Big Ramy is with Pro Tan now. He just signed.

Big Ramy:
"I’m proud to announce that I also officially signed with the best competition tanning company out there. Thank you Pro Tan for believing in me and most importantly keeping my color always on point."
IMG 20210227 074120 583

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
Big Ramy is with Pro Tan now. He just signed.

Big Ramy:
"I’m proud to announce that I also officially signed with the best competition tanning company out there. Thank you Pro Tan for believing in me and most importantly keeping my color always on point."
IMG 20210227 074120 583

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
Congrats to Ramy!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Big Ramy is with Pro Tan now. He just signed.

Big Ramy:
"I’m proud to announce that I also officially signed with the best competition tanning company out there. Thank you Pro Tan for believing in me and most importantly keeping my color always on point."
IMG 20210227 074120 583

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Big Ramy is with Pro Tan now. He just signed.

Big Ramy:
"I’m proud to announce that I also officially signed with the best competition tanning company out there. Thank you Pro Tan for believing in me and most importantly keeping my color always on point."
IMG 20210227 074120 583

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
Congrats to Ramy!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Awesome news!! congrats Big Ramy
 
Last edited by a moderator:
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
This is how you eat when you win Olympia.
SmartSelect 20210309 092015 Instagram

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
Top