• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Ramy Updates

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
You have 2017 on the left and 2021 on the right. And I wasn't saying anything about the back lat spread. That is a difficult pose in general to judge how complete is a back. I was talking about the rear double bicep that you also said is "Mr O worthy", which is clearly not.

Reactions: KaiGold and underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big rami 's back at the 2013 NY Pro*

FB IMG 1636997190555

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TalkAdmin, KaiGold and The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You have 2017 on the left and 2021 on the right. And I wasn't saying anything about the back lat spread. That is a difficult pose in general to judge how complete is a back. I was talking about the rear double bicep that you also said is "Mr O worthy", which is clearly not.
Damn it tkd you said from the back he is not mr O worthy, just because he doesnt have lower back in BDB doesnt mean his BDB is not Mr O worthy he is full on the top with shreded and big glutes with good hamstrings and good calves

Reactions: TalkAdmin and KaiGold
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watching this.. lol
Popcorn eating popcorn

Reactions: TalkAdmin and The King Of Lurkers
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Damn it tkd you said from the back he is not mr O worthy, just because he doesnt have lower back in BDB doesnt mean his BDB is not Mr O worthy he is full on the top with shreded and big glutes with good hamstrings and good calves
Yeah, his 2021 BDB is not Mr O worthy.

@underbody now post one from 2021 Mr O, not 2013 NY Pro. (I already posted a few in the 2021 Mr O official thread, and you guys saw them and replied, don't tell me you already forgot after less than 1 month already.)

Reactions: TalkAdmin and underbody
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, his 2021 BDB is not Mr O worthy.

@underbody now post one from 2021 Mr O, not 2013 NY Pro. (I already posted a few in the 2021 Mr O official thread, and you guys saw them and replied, don't tell me you already forgot after less than 1 month already.)
:01226::01226::01226:

Reactions: TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
What's with the drama guys? :)

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Just a healthy defend of Rammys BDB LOL
Why do you blindly defend though? What is wrong with you guys going all the way hardcore biased fans towards a certain bodybuilder? Why not be objective and say it like it is?
I like Ramy, but his BDB especially is not Mr O worthy. This year he was beaten in that pose by both Brandon and Hadi.

Reactions: ArnoldS and TalkAdmin
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why do you blindly defend though? What is wrong with you guys going all the way hardcore biased fans towards a certain bodybuilder? Why not be objective and say it like it is?
I like Ramy, but his BDB especially is not Mr O worthy. This year he was beaten in that pose by both Brandon and Hadi.
why do you blindly, just because you say his lower back is not in the level of other bodybuilders doesnt mean he lost the pose it is just a part of the pose, so i say youre the blind for not seeing his upper back, arms, glutes, hamstrings and calves

Reactions: TalkAdmin and ArnoldS

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
*why do you say blindly

Reactions: TalkAdmin and ArnoldS
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Almost like the old days. We need more of this shit. :)

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
why do you blindly, just because you say his lower back is not in the level of other bodybuilders doesnt mean he lost the pose it is just a part of the pose, so i say youre the blind for not seeing his upper back, arms, glutes, hamstrings and calves
So you're calling me blind now?
Don't forget that you're the delusional one here with your 25" arms since 2009 or whenever you joined, not me.

If his lower back is missing, automatically his BDB looks incomplete (go look at the definition of incomplete), therefore someone who has a more developed overall back, and not missing hams or calves is winning the pose. Not saying that Hadi has the better calves, or Brandon the better glutes, but overall they look more complete.

Big Ramy's height combined with half of his back, only the upper back at the Olympia, makes him incomplete.
Now why didn't I say the same for the 2020 Mr O? Because then it wasn't as visible.

Come on, post some comparisons between all of them at the 2021 Olympia, and see who's blind.
I'll wait.

• Haha
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
So the thing you guys are arguing about is whether or not Ramy should have won the 2021 Olympia?

Hard call either way guys.

Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
So the thing you guys are arguing about is whether or not Ramy should have won the 2021 Olympia?

Hard call either way guys.

I wouldn't say he did not deserve the win, as we could see it was pretty close between him and Brandon, and the score cards highlighted that.

I am waiting for TKOL's proof that I am blind (funny that I am not the one wearing glasses between us two), and indeed Ramy's back double is complete as the other in top 3 from the 2021 Mr O.

• Haha
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Big rami vs hadi choopan

FB IMG 1634195590099

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Posted by @underbody in the 2021 Mr O official thread.

Based ONLY on this shot, who is Mr O between the two? Do you need more comparisons? Was the 2021 Mr O ages ago?

It is so clear that I don't even have to draw red lines or circles to show you what I mean lol. Can't you see the big gap from his upper lats to his lower back missing? Hell, Ramy is beaten even in the hamstrings here.

Now do I have to check my eyes and maybe buy a pair of glasses, or you @The King Of Lurkers should go for another visit?
After all you're the one who cannot see the ridiculous photoshop in some photos, so yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: underbody and TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff

Based ONLY on this shot, who is Mr O between the two? Do you need more comparisons? Was the 2021 Mr O ages ago?

It is so clear that I don't even have to draw red lines or circles to show you what I mean lol. Can't you see the big gap from his upper lats to his lower back missing? Hell, Ramy is beaten even in the hamstrings here.

Now do I have to check my eyes and maybe buy a pair of glasses, or you @The King Of Lurkers should go for another visit?
After all you're the one who cannot see the ridiculous photoshop in some photos, so yeah.
Please draw the little red lines. I always like that. Add some little smileys and frown faces for effect. :)

Reactions: underbody
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

hadi won in my opinion.

Reactions: tkD and TalkAdmin
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Please draw the little red lines. I always like that. Add some little smileys and frown faces for effect. :)
I also want to see the red lines! they want to learn a lot from TDK