• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Big Ramy Updates

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So you're calling me blind now?
Don't forget that you're the delusional one here with your 25" arms since 2009 or whenever you joined, not me.

If his lower back is missing, automatically his BDB looks incomplete (go look at the definition of incomplete), therefore someone who has a more developed overall back, and not missing hams or calves is winning the pose. Not saying that Hadi has the better calves, or Brandon the better glutes, but overall they look more complete.

Big Ramy's height combined with half of his back, only the upper back at the Olympia, makes him incomplete.
Now why didn't I say the same for the 2020 Mr O? Because then it wasn't as visible.

Come on, post some comparisons between all of them at the 2021 Olympia, and see who's blind.
I'll wait.
It was not my intention to call you blind i just call call you that because you said "blindly defend" first to me as far as my arm guns are you saying they are not what i say they are??? calling me delusional...

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Heres the BDB tkd look at the lower back it is not the best but it is not bad either and the other parts are top notch the BDB is Mr O worthy

fb_img_1634683218427-jpg.51801

Reactions: TalkAdmin
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Why don't you post him next to others though?
You're trying to hide the obvious.
Like I knew you would do.
Every blind fan does it at a certain point.
Cutler hardcore fans and others did it as well back in 2008 when I joined.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why don't you post him next to others though?
You're trying to hide the obvious.
Like I knew you would do.
Every blind fan does it at a certain point.
Cutler hardcore fans and others did it as well back in 2008 when I joined.
You are a blind fan too following Curry blindly when Rammy was the clear winner. I joined mecca before 2008 about 2004 or something like that have my account changed. I was the first one right here that noticed the upcomming of Curry legs his only weak point.

But that pic of Rammy at the end of the day proves his BDB is Mr O worthy.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
How am I blind if I "follow Curry" like you said?
I might have preferred him to win this year, but it's not like he was "damn he deserves it 100%, ala Phil Heath 2011 etc"
Why are you not calling me blind when I say that Ramy 2020 deserved it 1000% and was better than this year Ramy?
Am I not biased in this example?

Whatever you continue to say about this, Ramy's 2021 back double biceps, is NOT Mr O worthy. Does not even compare to his 2020 version ffs.
If you still want to debate, I encourage you to post pics from both years, and with Ramy next to others, like Hadi or Curry or anyone else to compare.

I still think that you "missed" the Ramy vs Hadi back double photo, intentionally.
If that's true, then there's nothing else to debate with someone like you, really.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How am I blind if I "follow Curry" like you said?
I might have preferred him to win this year, but it's not like he was "damn he deserves it 100%, ala Phil Heath 2011 etc"
Why are you not calling me blind when I say that Ramy 2020 deserved it 1000% and was better than this year Ramy?
Am I not biased in this example?

Whatever you continue to say about this, Ramy's 2021 back double biceps, is NOT Mr O worthy. Does not even compare to his 2020 version ffs.
If you still want to debate, I encourage you to post pics from both years, and with Ramy next to others, like Hadi or Curry or anyone else to compare.

I still think that you "missed" the Ramy vs Hadi back double photo, intentionally.
If that's true, then there's nothing else to debate with someone like you, really.
What do you mean with someone like you, you are also delusional with youre 17" arms

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
What do you mean with someone like you, you are also delusional with youre 17" arms
So you avoided everything I have said only to pick this last line? Are you that mad?

You have 24 hours to chill, and be try to stay on topic next time.

ps. it's your* btw, and yeah they're 17" :(

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So you avoided everything I have said only to pick this last line? Are you that mad?

You have 24 hours to chill, and be try to stay on topic next time.

ps. it's your* btw, and yeah they're 17" :(
LOL i love you tkd but not ban me next time bro please LOL and btw yure avatar is awesome no jocking:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
You guys are just busting stones. I bet you both have bigger arms than me at this point. :)

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Reactions: The King Of Lurkers
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
I just heard that Big Ramy just got married again!

Mr. Olympia is “preparing for a honeymoon outside Egypt, and arrangements are being made at the moment.”
It is reported that “Big Rami” is married to Mrs. Marwa Al-Maghrabi, and he has 3 daughters: Lugina, 9, Dareen, 7, and Aisha, 3 years old.

Congrats Ramy!

Big Ramy marries for the second time and honeymoons outside

Reactions: The King Of Lurkers

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
LOL i love you tkd but not ban me next time bro please LOL and btw yure avatar is awesome no jocking:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

I love non biased people to be honest, people with whom one can discuss, but yeah.
I am not sure if you went to Rich at this point to cry about it and get unbanned, but I will do it next time just as easy, and it is not about my pathetic little 17" arms since I do not give a shit about the "look" as I did back in 2009-2010.

Now, what I want from you is: take another look at the photo you've avoided, with Ramy and Hadi in the back double biceps, and answer to what I asked you in that specific post.
You can do it, come on.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love non biased people to be honest, people with whom one can discuss, but yeah.
I am not sure if you went to Rich at this point to cry about it and get unbanned, but I will do it next time just as easy, and it is not about my pathetic little 17" arms since I do not give a shit about the "look" as I did back in 2009-2010.

Now, what I want from you is: take another look at the photo you've avoided, with Ramy and Hadi in the back double biceps, and answer to what I asked you in that specific post.
You can do it, come on.
Im done with you I intented to try it the easy way and you continue to attack, you banned me like a little girl and your saying im the one crying. Whose crying you little b*tch banning like a little b*tch. (btw i tought you were the one who unbanned me, thanks Rich!!)

Rich you have to take notice of this tkd is insulting and then banning. taking to foul territory his administrator account

Reactions: TalkAdmin and tkD
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I miiss read the last tkd comment I took the crying part to far, So Rich or tkd please delete my previous post please

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Im done with you I intented to try it the easy way and you continue to attack, you banned me like a little girl and your saying im the one crying. Whose crying you little b*tch banning like a little b*tch. (btw i tought you were the one who unbanned me, thanks Rich!!)

Rich you have to take notice of this tkd is insulting and then banning. taking to foul territory his administrator account
How am I attacking if I asked you a simple question about the comparison back double biceps pose?

And also why are you still insulting, while saying that I am the one insulting you?

Do you remember when back in 2009 or 2010 you were banned for insulting some moderators and members who were questioning your 24" guns (at that time) and you went on fully insulting everyone because they "did not believe" ?

So it is not the first time when this happens, which is why I am banning you again till tomorrow.
Have a good one.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
I miiss read the last tkd comment I took the crying part to far, So Rich or tkd please delete my previous post please
Actually this is proof like how it happened in 2010 or so, so it stays.

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
How am I attacking if I asked you a simple question about the comparison back double biceps pose?

And also why are you still insulting, while saying that I am the one insulting you?

Do you remember when back in 2009 or 2010 you were banned for insulting some moderators and members who were questioning your 24" guns (at that time) and you went on fully insulting everyone because they "did not believe" ?

So it is not the first time when this happens, which is why I am banning you again till tomorrow.
Have a good one.
you attack me by saying im crying:439::439::439:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
you attack me by saying im crying:439::439::439:
And how is that attacking, comparing to what you replied after?

You just keep avoiding the photo comparisons between Ramy and others from the Olympia, like a coward at this point.

Wait, is being called a coward an attack as well?

The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
And how is that attacking, comparing to what you replied after?

You just keep avoiding the photo comparisons between Ramy and others from the Olympia, like a coward at this point.

Wait, is being called a coward an attack as well?
Of course not but wait banning with no reason thats being coward

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

This reply of yours came after my post #472 in this thread, where I was 100% on topic.
You just picked on what got you mad in the first place. Was it so hard to continue the debate about bodybuilding with videos and pictures from the 2021 Mr O to prove your point, if you have/had any?
Is this no reason really?

Of course not but wait banning with no reason thats being coward

I think I have been more on the topic of debating and posting comparisons, than you were.

With that said, if you will continue to avoid the topic and the comparisons like a delusional fan, then I honestly have nothing else to discuss with someone like you.

And finally, yes, Big Ramy's back double from the 2021 Mr O, is not Mr O worthy.
It's actually sad to see where the standards went after worthy backs of a Mr O like Haney, Dorian, Ronnie, Jay (in certain years) and Phil.

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
In regards to Big Ramy's back it is his weak point but he sort of makes up for it with his size and other parts of his body.

Hadi Choopan and Brandon Curry won in regards to that specific pose for sure.

Either way it was really close. I think Hadi looked better but these days size is important too.

Tell you what though, next year we are going to see Flex Lewis on stage hopefully and I'm already predicting him to win. That's my early prediction. If Flex Lewis competes he will win.

Reactions: underbody and The King Of Lurkers