• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big Ramy Updates

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
re: Big Ramy Updates Official Thread!

New pic of rami

0b647acbd8139c554457b5291374e1bc-1.jpg
Dam he looks like he is ready for another Mr. O! When was this taken! Yesterday?
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
re: Big Ramy Updates Official Thread!

Where is he competing next?
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
re: Big Ramy Updates Official Thread!

Was that pic taken in Prague? I know he was there a couple days ago.

Don't know where he is going next.

Posted using the Musclemecca App!
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
re: Big Ramy Updates Official Thread!

I do not know where Big Ramy is competing next but here is a picture of him in India this week. he looks awesome though I think he should lose that cap..:dancingcool:

Big Ramy India


Big Ramy:
Another shot from yesterday guest posing in India. I had great time there meeting great humble people that love bodybuilding. Thank you @sheruclassic for making this great health and fitness expo. And I hope to see you again.
 
D

Dopeboy

Active member
Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2016
Messages
34
Points
8
re: Big Ramy Updates Official Thread!

I do not know where Big Ramy is competing next but here is a picture of him in India this week. he looks awesome though I think he should lose that cap..:dancingcool:

Big Ramy India


Big Ramy:
Another shot from yesterday guest posing in India. I had great time there meeting great humble people that love bodybuilding. Thank you @sheruclassic for making this great health and fitness expo. And I hope to see you again.
Right, looks like a 14 year old.
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
re: Big Ramy Updates Official Thread!

Big Ramy after the 2016 Arnold Classic Europe:
Big Ramy 2
With great people and friends was a wonderful night! The dinner after Arnold Classic Europe
 
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 11, 2013
Messages
1,617
Points
83
re: Big Ramy Updates Official Thread!

Where will Ramy be next?

Posted using the Musclemecca App!
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
re: Big Ramy Updates Official Thread!

To those using the MuscleMecca App! Thanks!

Here is Big Ramy in Kuwait!
Big Ramy Kuwait
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
CRobin

CRobin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 20, 2016
Messages
386
Points
18
re: Big Ramy Updates Official Thread!

What a beast!
 
C

Charlie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 6, 2013
Messages
743
Points
28
re: Big Ramy Updates Official Thread!

Weakness is a choice.---Big Ramy

I love that.

Posted using the Musclemecca App!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
re: Big Ramy Updates Official Thread!

Before posing in th powerpro

14712886_1350854981616119_14232705752331-1.jpg
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
re: Big Ramy Updates Official Thread!

Awesome pic tkol! I think ramy, dexter jackson and roelly are good buddies.

Posted using the Musclemecca App!
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
re: Big Ramy Updates Official Thread!

Kai, thanks for using our app! There is another pic of them together under the Roelly updates thread.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
re: Big Ramy Updates Official Thread!

Big Ramy and Roelly Winklaar at the Moscow Olympia Amateur.

Big Ramy Roelly Winklaar
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
re: Big Ramy Updates Official Thread!

Both of these guys are humongous. Gotta love mass monsters.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
re: Big Ramy Updates Official Thread!

This is what Big Ramy does after a show.
Big Ramy After Show
 
MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew

MuscleMecca Crew
Staff
Author
Joined
May 11, 2012
Messages
4,324
Points
83
re: Big Ramy Updates Official Thread!

Big Ramy with the boys!

Big Ramy:
With my four physique ifbb pro friends
Big Ramy
 
Top