• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big Ramy?

L

ljwright

Active member
Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2014
Messages
38
Points
6
How do you guys feel about Big Ramy and how he looks this year? Anybody willing to predict a top five finish? Top 3? stealing the crown even?
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
I think he looks really good but I think the judges will go with one of the veterans, Phil Heath, Kai Greene... Not sure what order yet. Ramy will be at the top though with in the next 3 years.
 
L

ljwright

Active member
Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2014
Messages
38
Points
6
yes i'd def have to agree with you bud. He looks great, and may just change the game and cause everyone to come in even bigger in years to come!
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
Big Ramy is one of my favorite bodybuilders.

There is a great mm Pinterest board for Big Ramy. Check it out. Link is at the top of the page. The guy is a monster and I mean that in the best way.
 
Top