• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big Ronnie Coleman today

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Updates on Ronnie Coleman, 8 time Mr. Olympia winner.

f36726e4a9f33cb396e22084da5acc32-1.jpg


Today, 8 times Mr. Olympia, Ronnie Coleman.

Here is a Ronnie Coleman Update from 2015
 
Last edited by a moderator:
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Re: Big ronnie coleman today

looking good
 
Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2015
Messages
2,716
Points
38
Re: Big ronnie coleman today

Still looks like the king
 
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Joined
May 30, 2014
Messages
1,373
Points
83
Re: Big ronnie coleman today

Leaned out nicely. It's amazing that Ronnie can maintain an impressive physique considering all of the health issues he has endured.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: Big ronnie coleman today

Here's a more recent update from Ronnie Coleman. After all those injuries and surgeries, to still train hard and look like this, it's just insane if you ask me.

Ronnie coleman november 2015 update
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: Big ronnie coleman today

ronnie is and he will be ever the king!
 
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
Re: Big ronnie coleman today

To be honest with you, I don't think Ronnie Coleman is the king. In my opinion, the role model and the best bodybuilder out there was Arnold. Ronnie lifted weights and competed all his life, while Arnold accomplished much more, so he's the true king of bodybuilding in my opinion.

However, yes, big Ron is insanely shredded for his age and considering the fact that he doesn't compete anymore.
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
Re: Big ronnie coleman today

To be honest with you, I don't think Ronnie Coleman is the king. In my opinion, the role model and the best bodybuilder out there was Arnold. Ronnie lifted weights and competed all his life, while Arnold accomplished much more, so he's the true king of bodybuilding in my opinion.

However, yes, big Ron is insanely shredded for his age and considering the fact that he doesn't compete anymore.

it's just two different eras. Arnold competed at a "very-healthy" kind of bodybuilding. Not too much drugs, not too many injuries. Ronnie competed at the "flat-out" era of bodybuilding. Eat more, do more juice, train heavier, be bigger.

That's why Arnold would age better than most of 2000s bodybuilders.
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Re: Big ronnie coleman today

To be honest with you, I don't think Ronnie Coleman is the king. In my opinion, the role model and the best bodybuilder out there was Arnold. Ronnie lifted weights and competed all his life, while Arnold accomplished much more, so he's the true king of bodybuilding in my opinion.

However, yes, big Ron is insanely shredded for his age and considering the fact that he doesn't compete anymore.

it's just two different eras. Arnold competed at a "very-healthy" kind of bodybuilding. Not too much drugs, not too many injuries. Ronnie competed at the "flat-out" era of bodybuilding. Eat more, do more juice, train heavier, be bigger.

That's why Arnold would age better than most of 2000s bodybuilders.


Agreed.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: Big ronnie coleman today

To be honest with you, I don't think Ronnie Coleman is the king. In my opinion, the role model and the best bodybuilder out there was Arnold. Ronnie lifted weights and competed all his life, while Arnold accomplished much more, so he's the true king of bodybuilding in my opinion.

However, yes, big Ron is insanely shredded for his age and considering the fact that he doesn't compete anymore.
Arnold is arnold. He changed bodybuilding and he os an icon.

Ronnie is a king of modern bodybuilding. This guy are the best of bodybuilding in 2 different eras.
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Re: Big ronnie coleman today

To be honest with you, I don't think Ronnie Coleman is the king. In my opinion, the role model and the best bodybuilder out there was Arnold. Ronnie lifted weights and competed all his life, while Arnold accomplished much more, so he's the true king of bodybuilding in my opinion.

However, yes, big Ron is insanely shredded for his age and considering the fact that he doesn't compete anymore.

it's just two different eras. Arnold competed at a "very-healthy" kind of bodybuilding. Not too much drugs, not too many injuries. Ronnie competed at the "flat-out" era of bodybuilding. Eat more, do more juice, train heavier, be bigger.

That's why Arnold would age better than most of 2000s bodybuilders.
Today there is a different bodybuilding. With arnold we had the gold era of bodybuilding, now we have diffent type of bodybuilder where mass it's the most important thing.
 
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
Re: Big ronnie coleman today

I agree with you, but this is why, at least in my head, Ronnie is the most successful bodybuilder by today's standards, while the most accomplished bodybuilder definitely has to be Arnold, even if, even after such a long time of living in the USA, he is still speaking like a Gratz farmboy.
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I love Ronnie Coleman. He is actually a member here but now that he's famous he forgets us.

Ronnie is awesome but I loved the 70s body builders. I do not care so much for the big huge gut thing. I think if an Arnie clone could compete these days he would still beat Phil Heath and Ronnie. Just saying.
 
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
After all this time and even after his hip replacement, he still doesn't want to use easier weights. CRAZY!
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Bump for Ronnie Art

152324882_3778946188857035_3673734763343-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Back in the DAYS

FB IMG 1618488482387

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Mr OLYMPIA ronnie coleman in 1998

FB IMG 1618863951929

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Ronnie coleman 's back in 2001

FB IMG 1620749989927

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Ronnie coleman

FB IMG 1621441469761

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
 

Similar threads

TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
1
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
86
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
88
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
115
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Top