• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big Ronnie Coleman update August 2015

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
It's sad to see Ronnie in pain, but doesn't seem big deal for him. TBE - not f**king Mayweather xD
 
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I love Ronnie Coleman but his company used to sponsor us and really ditched us. Ronnie had promised us a video and never delivered.. I do not think it was Ronnie's fault though.

Better to buy from one of our sponsors.
 
Last edited:
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
I love Ronnie Coleman but his company used to sponsor us and really ditched us. Ronnie had promised us a video and never delivered.. I do not think it was Ronnie's fault though.

Better to buy from one of our sponsors.

Sorry to hear that.
 
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
I love Ronnie Coleman but his company used to sponsor us and really ditched us. Ronnie had promised us a video and never delivered.. I do not think it was Ronnie's fault though.

Better to buy from one of our sponsors.
With all respect for Ronnie Coleman, he was never a business man, unlike Jay Cutler or Phil Heath. Yes, he's still popular, but you are probably not the first, nor the last, who has been ditched. It's very easy to ruin a reputation, you know.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Similar threads

TitanProgress
Replies
1
Views
27
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
125
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Replies
0
Views
90
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Ronnie Coleman Feed
Top