• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Big-Z's Log

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Dude I had a headache all day today lmao it's me third day, and within the first 3-4 hours after taking it my hands shake but subsides soon after, I can feel my pulse while standing still. High energy throughout the roof.
 
Kanav

Kanav

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2006
Messages
469
Points
18
how in the world are you gonna survive on 50 grams of carbs a day Z :bitenails:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
lulz i dunno :49: he's gonna sleep all day long :keke:
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Cycle Update, on friday I did chest and ended up in flat BB Press with the last 3 sets goign at 315 for 8-9.

Libido has skyrocketted, I have had a minimum of 12 hard on's a day.
Energy is beyond 150%
Appetite is just a black void.

Tommrow hitting it hard.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Nice to hear from you big guy! everything seems to be going well..

How are u getting rid of the boners?:rofl3:
 
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
10,697
Points
48
you lady must be happy!

can't wait to see the results of the cycle!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Expect an update a few hours guys.

Edit: For you slow people like Tim or Line yes that means i'll be going to the gym :bitelip:








Please don't ban me lol
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
Expect an update a few hours guys.

Edit: For you slow people like Tim or Line yes that means i'll be going to the gym :bitelip:








Please don't ban me lol

:turborun:

About bloody time!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Monday December 1st.

Close Grip Bench

2 x 10 @ 135 lbs.
1 x 8 @ 225 lbs.
1 x 8 @ 275 lbs.
1 x 8 @ 315 lbs.
1 x 8 @ 320 lbs.
1 x 50 @ 135 lbs. <-- yeah that's a fifty. :headbang:

Machine Tricep Pushdowns

1 x 10 @ 80 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 100 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 140 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 150 lbs. (Machine Max)
1 x 10 @ 200 lbs. (Machine Max + 50 lbs DB)

Standing DB Extentions

1 x 10 @ 50 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 65 lbs.
2 x 10 @ 75 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 85 lbs.

Standing Single Arm Db Ext.

1 x 10 @ 20 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 30 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 40 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 50 lbs.
1 x 8 @ 65 lbs.

Seated Curl Bar Tricep Ext. ( doing 12 on outside grip, and 12 on inside grip.)

1 x 12 @ 50 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 70 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 100 lbs.

Gym closed on me so i called it a day... had a 100g protein shake right after.

Yea yea i know my body can;'t digest it but hey i figure so what I want my body to digest the maximum amount of protein possible so i go for it.

Nothing for tuesday im now on clomid 100mg/day so that tells ya something.
taking 120mcg/day Clen for this week and im off of it.

Nothing happened tuesday it was laundry day so.... yea.
 
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
7,956
Points
73
^^ Your body should be able to digest 100g of protein in a sitting.

I posted the rate that your body can absorb per second somewhere. When you worked it out, as long as your digestion isn't ultra fast you should be able to handle a fair bit. Plus look at a big steak, that can be a few hundred grams of protein, albeit with a longer digestion period than a shake. We don't see people pooping great big chunks of steak now do we!?
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
awesome work BigZ, sooner or later your gonna have to ask the owners to order much heavier weights lol
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Not much time today but needed something to hit the lats and nothing says lats better than pull-ups.

Wide Grip Pull-Ups

5 x 6

that's about it.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Yesterday December 3rd

Chest

Flat BB Press

1 x 60 @ 135 lbs. (Warm-Up)
1 x 12 @ 225 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 275 lbs.
2 x 10 @ 315 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 320 lbs.

Standing Raising Cable Flys

1 x 12 @ 50 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 70 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 120 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 140 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 150 lbs.

Incline Dumbell Flys

1 x 12 @ 20 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 40 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 55 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 65 lbs.
1 x 12 @ 75 lbs.

Incline Bench

1 x 10 @ 135 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 225 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 275 lbs.
1 x 10 @ 315 lbs.
1 x 6 @ 330 lbs. (....fuck.....)

Finished off with a 100g Protein Shake.
 
shadeagain

shadeagain

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2007
Messages
89
Points
6
very very strong !! good job
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
Strong as usual, keep it up man
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Still training just the holidays.. I have been bulking up for about 6 months now and put on about 30 lbs. of muscle took a month long break and lost alot of mass but now need to cut BF significantly before BCT. so I got a month to train for it.
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
good luck with your plans! hope i see some update pics soon !!
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
Giving this a revival.. holy shit I was strong.
 
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
3,129
Points
48
And on that note... I got an announcement...


7x6d2i



On that note, I didn't do jack shit today. I pulled my back or pinched a nerve yesterday which fucked all my shit up.
But umm as far as nutrition goes...

Carbs: 210
Fat: 50
Protein: 360
Cals: 2000-3000
 
  • Like
Reactions: underbody
Top