- Thread starter
- #781
Samoan-Z
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2008
- Messages
- 3,129
- Points
- 48
No work outs today.. I apparently have a bulging disc.. fml
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
Dude, strangest thing. I was lifting so much shit last week and no problems. Monday I went to CostCo and was just reaching for something at the end of the cart and bam, total lower back pain and the left side. It is Friday and it is still killing me, no working out, not even walking. Sucks!
I hope you heal up quick man and can get back to it.
Oh no my FRIEND i hope you will have a speed recovery!Dude, strangest thing. I was lifting so much shit last week and no problems. Monday I went to CostCo and was just reaching for something at the end of the cart and bam, total lower back pain and the left side. It is Friday and it is still killing me, no working out, not even walking. Sucks!
I hope you heal up quick man and can get back to it.
Thanks my friend!Oh no my FRIEND i hope you will have a speed recovery!
I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!
Great job working through it!Yesterday, 11/19/23
Incline Bench
Bar x 20
2 Sets of 135 lbs. for 2 x 8
1 Set of 185 lbs. for 1 x 8
2 sets of 225 lbs. for 2 x 8
1 Set of 275 lbs. for 1 x 8
Machine Flies
165 lbs for 1 x 8
195 lbs for 1 x 8
235 lbs for 1 x 8
265 lbs for 1 x 8
300 lbs for 1 x 8
Tricep Overhead Extensions w/ Curl Bar (close grip seated behind head)
100 lbs. for 1 x 8
140 lbs. for 1 x 8
180 lbs. for 3 x 8
Tricep Cable Straightbar Push downs
85 lbs. for 5 x 8 - Controlled and Slow
Honestly felt weak as fuck, but put in an hour and left somewhat disappointed, it happens.
We need you to do one too! You look fucking amazing man. You've been working hard!Aw yeah, I'm gonna follow this training log for sure!
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.