• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Biking to build leg muscles

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I had seen an MMA fighter riding a bike in the hilly road. In an interview, the fighter said that he uses the bike to build his leg muscles since his specialty in fighting is kicking. His knockout wins are mostly due to hard kicks on the head and body. With a good leg muscle, the fighter has the strength to have a good footwork as well as can be seen by his moves when he is in the arena. Even for non-fighters, biking is good for building stamina particularly with the feet.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You have a winner here, as to build leg muscles biking is the best. I've biked all my life and there is where I have my stronger muscles, so working out the legs is fairly easier for me.

P

Pharmacom

Agree. Biking is very good for legs size and power. Just look on Lance Armstrongs legs

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cycling is pretty good for building your leg muscles, and sprinting on the bike will give you larger leg muscles. Also endurance rides may make your legs lean and strong but mass will be a problem, so you need to hit the gym as well.