• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bodybuilding Offseason time!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
7a84fc9004636d7bbfaf0078b3d7e9b4-1.jpg


Miha zupan
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
5987dfcf6964938872f550a82e437adb-1.jpg


Alexander federov!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
New pic of kevin jordan

0043a5aab006ef5db76f213d02c4e143-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Juan morel

71caff92bd02db85058f719f727142f3-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Kevin Jordan

584dc8485bc98718eb3a24e522511ba2-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

Vitaly Fateev IFBB pro - new recent pic!

db4055de8901d982160a6c0f717ad66d-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Yesterday Branch warren did a guest posing in texas


f18efb3ce41e2712936874e497c0c111-1.jpg
2e080f37e10490a3a7dc790661deafcf-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Agnese russo

dd40a040dd24267759095887a8c860af-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Fred smalls


96c1747658a88ccfe5389d65b6b49e6b-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
From dusty hanshaw's fb profile

Next week I officially start my preparations for the 2017 season. I have picked a string of shows starting in early July and ending in mid August and couldn't be more ready to start this next phase of prep. For the next few months the focus is on leg development and nothing else. I will be training legs 3 days a week, hitting bis and tri's hard, and barely brushing over back, chest, and delts.

I have focused on legs before but never had the discipline in me to not train my other big body parts so that my body could actually handle the assault on the legs and grow. It's tough because as an athlete I love to train and the idea of not getting to blast out back, delts, and chest is not a fun one but as a bodybuilder I know that I need that downtime so my legs can recover and GROW from the constant smashing. I have my starting point program outlined and I look forward to sharing the training with all of you and tracking the results along the way.

Time to bring some balance to this physique so I can stand with the other IFBB athletes and not just blend in but stand out for exceeding what most would expect from my physique. Starting point is 277 in these pics and I plan to stay pretty close to this between now and the Olympia then as needed for growth my calories will increase around my workouts.
#mutantnation #ironrebelpowergear #cardilloweightbelts #dnatrainer
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Time to grow


3394a3eed42b89244b22b546e14eb6fd-1.jpg


Aaron clarck
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
06d4a4c5dc521466a6be6cefa6424da5-1.jpg


New pic of kevin jordan!
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ Is Kevin competing soon?
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Alexey lesukov

ec9399f5510e0feae8dbe1534183e3f8-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Bodybuilders News

Vitaly Fateev IFBB Pro - new recent pic

d89b802b5870e3b0e8d5fde5d9e711ca-1.jpg
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
1
Views
4K
mvsf1
M
AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
6
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
11
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
Top