• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bodybuilding Offseason time!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
Lesukov is starting to look as big & fat as a strongman lol.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
ed8bf4132d96952b3763300cd4010a31-1.jpg


Alexandre federov
 
T

texashulk

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Messages
85
Points
6
Idk why but these off season pictures make me wanna go eat more lol
 
1

111kg

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 6, 2015
Messages
183
Points
18
Lol, now I understand why Lesukov fails to come in his best shape. Even with all the steroids in the world, it's almost impossible to get a rock solid body if you allow yourself to get too fat. I don't want to be a hater, because I'll never be a professional bodybuilder, nor do I want to, but come on, if everything is given to you for free (he has been sponsored by an oil magnate all his life), you could at least do your best to get some results.
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Ruhl just became a father (didnt know where else to post this... congrants to him

14192141_10157498895690121_5762264711775-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Alexander federov

5e45353cc90c8cad87024a8122f92266-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Mike kefalianos

56a2f0070ad8767ea5872cd6de436b50-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Evan centopani

8459adcfc78f3cbc10d17d89e25d5a4d-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Alexander federov

6d6cdc295b649513876344d455bab34c-1.jpg
80cbf32cfe8e2dfe8155309e86f0e415-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
64e29b790bbcd1313ea6608fc9722ca6-1.jpg


John dela rosa
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Alexander federov

53771de07016d142b8abc84d25e4a4af-1.jpg
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
And when heath was on stage and he was winning his six title...


Kai greene was in the gym..

4a9e778d2d5070e389a7d3ec436c3c64-1.jpg


And he wrote this

When it comes to training legs I work in a specific order, I start with glutes, then calves, then hams because that is the order of needed improvement. My quads are superior to the other parts of my legs, so I prefer to address those other parts when I am most energetic and alert. This is the formula for improvement. When training glutes you will notice I pay close attention to my spinal erector, this helps stabilize my body and stay in place. With each contraction I’m imagining myself standing onstage in the semi-relaxed pose. Think of your hamstrings as a piano wire throughout the entire range of motion. That feeling is the telltale sign that your hamstrings are responsible for moving the weight. I make sure I am using my mind and focusing deep into my hamstrings and feel every fiber working. I generate great power at around 15-20 reps and working to failure in this rep range is effective for my body. When you get deeply connected with your muscles, you don’t need to lift the whole gym. I know most people think of working a higher rep range as light, but not for me. My legs like this range and it’s where I feel the best combination of power, strength and burn. I’ve always found that this rep range is very natural for me and I feel more connected than when using lower reps.
For Coaching
[email protected]
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Antonie vaillant pro ifbb from canada comes back in the gym and post this video where we can see him doing some deathlift..

https://youtu.be/XGokl8v0M60


When will he compete? Nobody knows!
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
1
Views
4K
mvsf1
M
AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
6
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
TitanProgress
Replies
0
Views
11
TitanProgress
TitanProgress
Top