• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bodybuilding Offseason time!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
6dfc2e371c29c67c2ed89d413e975d96-1.jpg


kevin jordan
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
320cda1fbb3e24f89f39eaeeb3c29335-1.jpg


amazing valeria ammirato
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
285b05bc0079da75d5433d7ad53d553d-1.jpg


lukas lw Wesley and david hoffmann
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
47049ea1b0600eb4a5279b5da28f4b72-1.jpg


daniel toth and peter klancir
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
cb2be1ff0b0a570948f3db432c4a1843-1.jpg


mattia vecchi in offseason!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
hunter and lee labrada
704feb13b6d557abbb2b0bc686818a42-1.jpg
 
The King Of Lurkers

The King Of Lurkers

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
10,063
Points
138
Evan recovery update:

evancentopani: A pic from this morning. I've been dieting a bit to get in shape for a photo shoot. Legs are still down in size. Once the shoot is over, I look forward to bringing my food intake up and giving everything I've got to increasing my lower body mass. Thank you

View attachment 14825
 
KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 10, 2014
Messages
4,464
Points
108
I haven't seen Evan look so lean in a long time!
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
1
Views
4K
mvsf1
M
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
12
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
1
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
Top