• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bodybuilding Offseason time!

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Member
Joined
May 27, 2010
Messages
5,490
Points
138
I think it was more like a day without training!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
kay greene today

8163c5765f8ebaccd4b2f97940d3d0c1-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
new pic of mike lockett

04418a0f187f71512dce4edde225007b-1.jpg
 
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
^^ Juan Morel is like the new JOJ. He will always have the legs proportions issue. They're too small for his upper body so that's why he hides them in the progress pics.
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138





roman fritz in russia
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
^^ Juan Morel is like the new JOJ. He will always have the legs proportions issue. They're too small for his upper body so that's why he hides them in the progress pics.
it's true my friend i see him on fb where he loads some videos and he trains very hard his legs. i hope to see in better shape next year!
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138


[h=1]Roman Fritz - Rextreme TV - Episode 032 - Russia part 3[/h]
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138


milan sadek in offseason
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
1
Views
4K
mvsf1
M
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
11
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
1
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
Top