• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bodybuilding Offseason time!

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Akim Williams lastest progress pic

27336295_10156085708309621_8677441457567-1.jpg


akim williams will compete in Australia, for the Arnold
 
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138
Here we go! 257lbs straight out of bed at 16 weeks out! Got my marching orders from @andrew_vu87 this weekend and I couldn’t be more excited to get peeled and show off the last year of hard work! #justgettingstarted #teamlabrada #avufitness #GASP #nocompromises


3b71e9540b276f60f0a71af9892b331c-1.jpg
cd9ff87848652f3e39a65a1fcd1aa16f-1.jpg
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 9, 2006
Messages
23,530
Points
138


antonie vaillant trains his chest!
 

Similar threads

underbody
Replies
1
Views
4K
mvsf1
M
SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
5
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
AlphaLifter
Replies
0
Views
1
AlphaLifter
AlphaLifter
Top