• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bostin Loyd's Mother talks about his Autopsy and cause of death

rxmuscle

rxmuscle

The RX Muscle YouTube channel explains what occurred and how genetics contributed to Bostin Loyd's aortic dissection.

“I don’t think anyone would have ever suspected what the cause of death was. I know I was kind of blown away by it and it goes back to genetics. I know people hate when I say that, but we’re all victims of our own genetics. Bostin Loyd died of a dissecting aorta. What that means, is his aorta, which is the main artery that comes off the heart to provide blood to the body, which is the highest pressure artery in the body can sometimes split.

Marie Raia, Mother to the late Bostin Loyd, joins Dave Palumbo for an in-depth discussion on the late Bostin Loyd, his life, early beginnings, introduction into bodybuilding, and ultimately what tragic circumstances led to his early demise.

Reactions: TalkAdmin
Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
Bostin's mom has been in to bodybuilding forever and Bostin and her were very close. This must have been very difficult for her to do.

Reactions: TalkAdmin