• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Branch out of the Olympia!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
He should've learned after two biceps tears and one tricep tear...but no no

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD news.... again... and again...

A

Achilles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sad news, branch in shape is a beast.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn this is fucked up, i like branch and i dig his physique. he should start focusing on his form, thats his downfall, his form is so horrible its no wonder why hes getting injured all the time.

skid9832004

skid9832004

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! My Favorite fucking guy is out

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
damn this is fucked up, i like branch and i dig his physique. he should start focusing on his form, thats his downfall, his form is so horrible its no wonder why hes getting injured all the time.

I read in a MD article that his form is like that (not locking out) so he can prevent injury and that his form works best for him. Even though I like his intensity, I always thought he got a little sloppy...but then again, that could just be for the camera.

I hope he recovers well.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sad news, tought he could do good in this MR.O. but this is just a downfall of going so heavy all the time bad form or not, at somepoint you gotta think he i´ve injured my both bicep maybe i should start training smarter. it just goes to show that it isn´t always best to train balls to the wall all the time

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
God .. Victor, kai and now Branch ..no!! .. this man represents pure hardcore!!!!!!!!

branchwarren5le3-1.jpg

wallyprice

wallyprice

Its a shame. Especially since he made so many improvements to his physique this year

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
dammmmmmmm...........he would have done great at the O this year, especially considering all the other bodybuilders who are not doing it

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Jesus Christ... Branch needs to assess if his training methods are right for him at this stage. He is getting older, his body is not as sturdy... he needs to train smart, not hard.

I love him, I love his style, but nobody will start hating him or forget about him if he starts to bicep curl without swinging his entire body. Branch, I hope you recover fast, and bring an ever better package, we love you... but you need to change things now !! before it's too late.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
sad news, tought he could do good in this MR.O. but this is just a downfall of going so heavy all the time bad form or not, at somepoint you gotta think he i´ve injured my both bicep maybe i should start training smarter. it just goes to show that it isn´t always best to train balls to the wall all the time

Max.... you've got to train smarter alright... but I don't think you're near the point where you have to worry about your joints being unable to handle the heavy weights :carduindisguise

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ no. wolf's legs pawn everyone's in that show now that branch and kai are out. that's like saying jay's legs were better than ronnie's when they were rivals because jay's calves were better.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damnit Jim! What is the deal this year!

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ no. wolf's legs pawn everyone's in that show now that branch and kai are out. that's like saying jay's legs were better than ronnie's when they were rivals because jay's calves were better.
not calves dude i have to disagree there

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ huh? i didn't say wolf's calves were better. i said his legs were better.