• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Branch out of the Olympia!

Zviko

Zviko

I'm a big fan of his work ethics and how hard he works, but too much of anything is'nt always good i felt for a while that his balls to the walls training was going to hurt him sooner or later it did a couple of times, and this time it's hurt his contention for the olympia, he needs to learn from It I don't think his a dumb man, it's very unfortunate.

D

demostenes

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This rumor came from Chad Nicholls (Musclemayhem.com)... but did MD confirm the information? So, if branch is out of the Olympia, Dennis Wolf is the Last hope of MD Team to win the mr.O

theweapon

theweapon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ huh? i didn't say wolf's calves were better. i said his legs were better.
legs is everything, he has good quads

and how many times is duality gonna get banned? i thought hes been pretty chill lately

cuts

cuts

Banned
great...i never liked his blocky physique :imcoolurnot:

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ haha that was a good one, yea phil is going to kick some ass this time..

but i don't think he comes in top 3, probably 4th or 5th.. hopefully he ranks better than badell :greddy:

I agree 100%
Phil will not be top three
Also 10 or so of top BBers (present and upcoming) will have to die before he EVER wins O:disgust:

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's a shame - Branch is always good entertainment and he has a hardcore physique. But as a lot of you points out; he kinda had this coming from his way of training.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sad for Branch getting another injury but I don't think he was going to be in contention for one of the top spots so it'll still be between the favourites. Just a shame another name is out though.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Zviko

Zviko

According to Warren, "I slipped while walking down a flight of steps at my house. When I tried to catch myself and stop the fall, the quick, sudden, movement caused a small tear in my triceps where it attaches at the elbow. "
Written by Dave Palumbo
http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1293/79/
well from the sounds of it, it was'nt caused by an accident in the gym. :crymeariver: freaky accident:crymeariver:

Cutsjr

Cutsjr

So much for everyone's training theory!