• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Branch Warren 2nd place

P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Biggest shock of the night.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
I'm in disbelief.

He was good, but not that good.
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
He is the best match to Jay physique wise, big, blockier and def. more muscle. Size dominates again.
 
A

aboughoche

Member
Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2008
Messages
9
Points
1
agree branch looked great but i wouldnt place him 2nd.
 
P

Pain

............
VIP
Joined
Jun 27, 2006
Messages
7,540
Points
63
Someone post pics.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
So is Branch Warren a favorite next year???

:iorofl:
 
PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 7, 2007
Messages
10,145
Points
63
^^ he will surely be hyped as one!
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
So it didn't count on how much better Phil came in the finals, everything was already decided from the prejudging.
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Branch looked great in prejudging....but second place was a gift

Disappointed in Phil's placing but he was sick friday and knew he was off. I was thinking it was gonna be:
1. Jay
2. Dex
3. Kai
4. Phil
5. Branch
 
Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
Joined
Aug 10, 2006
Messages
4,603
Points
63
how can someone get 2nd with no back and arms?
 
hydro

hydro

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Oct 14, 2006
Messages
156
Points
16
my point exactly, he looked good dont get me wrong hard grainy vascualr as he always is, legs from front and back were shredded, but the guy has no arms torn triceps and his back isnt worth 2nd place i had him around 4-5th behind dex and kai or heath
 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
Do you guys think the judges put Branch ahead of Dex to take away any negative talk of Jay winning the title even though it was very deserved and place that talk on the shocking placing of Branch. Just a thought.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Do you guys think the judges put Branch ahead of Dex to take away any negative talk of Jay winning the title even though it was very deserved and place that talk on the shocking placing of Branch. Just a thought.
No. I think Branch must give great head.

 
patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 20, 2006
Messages
1,111
Points
38
^ Must of been the best head ever because I did not see that placing coming. LOL
 

Similar threads

Labrada Nutrition
Replies
0
Views
214
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
Replies
0
Views
201
Labrada Nutrition
Labrada Nutrition
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
1
Views
2K
Jason_ke
Jason_ke
Top