Big_Guns_Lance
Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
- Joined
- Jun 18, 2007
- Messages
- 3,384
- Points
- 38
Im am shocked. He looked good but not good enough for 2nd. Man theres going to be alot of hype now with Branch. Branch for mr o 2010! bahahahaha
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
From the pics I've seen, no way Branch should have been 2nd.
This is one hell of a shot of Branch.
![]()
Yep, when I saw this pic of Branch I was like wtf, he's looking great in it!
Branch displayed the best conditioning on stage and coupled it with dense, spectacular size. Jay obviously had the sandow in his hand the minute he walked out friday night for pre-judging. He was flawless. I felt Branch made enough improvements to push past dexter, due to Dexter not presenting the wow factor he should have brought. Yes he's conditioned and yes he is complete, but Branch came out strong from the start and HELD it the entire show. And for the whole torn tricep comment? His arms look MORE improved since the incident so it worked in his favor. Phil Heath was overly confident and fucked himself over friday night for pre-judging. He came in solid for the finals but it wasn't enough to catch up to the likes of Kai or Branch. Kai's placing of 4th was well-deserved and will most likely bump up in 2010. Branch will only hold the 2nd place standing this year, while next year he will probably fall to kai or phil. I believe Dexter had his glory in 2008 and now it's time for the new breed to take the podium. As for Jay, CONGRATS! and keep going strong. No doubt its gonna be a dog-fight next year.

I'm not really sure I see the point in posting pictures of Dex and Branch who are at different stages of hitting that particular pose. That doesn't prove anything aside from people's backs look wider when fully stretched out.
I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.