• Welcome to MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums

Do you love bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in Bodybuilding, Fitness or building muscle? If so check out and join our bodybuilding forum! Musclemecca bodybuilding forums is one of the oldest and most popular bodybuilding, fitness forums! Some past members of Musclemecca include Phil Heath, Ronnie Coleman, Gregg Valentine and More! We have over a million bodybuilding videos, pictures and articles! We have many helpful bodybuilding enthusiasts to answer questions and give you advice on building muscle! See You In The Bodybuilding Forums!

• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding products. Do not sell any bodybuilding products through musclemecca bodybuilding forums.
    Musclemecca.com has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
musclesportmag.com

branch warren updates?

skid9832004

does anyone have any updated pics/videos/info of branch warren? i havent seen anything on him in a while .......

Last edited by a moderator:

BBspace

Yeah, never heard about him for a year now. I think he brought up his physique to the greatest extent,idk. Hope he qualifies for the this years O and kick ass at the Olympia.

skid9832004

i think he wants to take the arnold this year he said last time ive seen him so i think he will be the 2007 olympia dennis wolf of the arnold:xyxthumbs: i hope....... he is my favorite bodybuilder

Oloz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think he wants to take the arnold this year he said last time ive seen him so i think he will be the 2007 olympia dennis wolf of the arnold:xyxthumbs: i hope....... he is my favorite bodybuilder

i doubt that. no offense :uhoh2:

skid9832004

we will see idk exactly what he said but he wanted to take 1 competition...idk what 1

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i'm a big fan of branch but i just think his physique is going downhill....i really hope that he has made sum awesome improvements in the offseason becuz he is defiantly one of my favorite bodybuilders but the way that things have been going it seems like he's just getting worse and worse

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
also if ne 1 knows where i can find pics of branch when he won his pro card please let me know...he looked ridiculous