• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Brandon Curry Unleashed - Road To The 2010 Tampa Pro!

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope you were being sarcastic.

absolutely not.. Brandon has all the potential in the world, just wait until he actually starts training properly, his body will transform to a new level, I think he has a damn bright future in the IFBB..

kn609

kn609

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
absolutely not.. Brandon has all the potential in the world, just wait until he actually starts training properly, his body will transform to a new level, I think he has a damn bright future in the IFBB..
That's a possibility but I don't see it happening. With guys like Phil, Cedric, Roelly, Evan, and possibly Alexey, I don't see him edging these guys out unless he really steps it up a notch. You could say that Alexey is too short and too young at the moment, but years down the road when the other guys are getting old, I feel Alexey will take over once he hits muscle maturity, leaving no room for Brandon. And we've seen countless times that the shorter guys have beaten the taller guys (Dexter, same height as Alexey believe it or not).

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he needs to learn how to promote the bsn supplements better

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
he needs to learn how to promote the bsn supplements better

very true, they do toot their own horn a fair bit in all the videos tho, In all honesty the best thing for him promoting bsn would be to just lift properly. If a trainee lifter was looking to get supplements would you get the supplements of the video of the pussy or the video of the tough guy?

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very true, they do toot their own horn a fair bit in all the videos tho, In all honesty the best thing for him promoting bsn would be to just lift properly. If a trainee lifter was looking to get supplements would you get the supplements of the video of the pussy or the video of the tough guy?

He trains like a noob, so ipso facto the noobs will identify with him.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
He trains like a noob, so ipso facto the noobs will identify with him.
Which is sad, because it only perpetuates the usage of poor form and weights that one can't really handle. In this, I'm glad he's not more popular than he currently is or, for that matter, doesn't have any catch phrases a la Mr. Coleman.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Which is sad, because it only perpetuates the usage of poor form and weights that one can't really handle. In this, I'm glad he's not more popular than he currently is or, for that matter, doesn't have any catch phrases a la Mr. Coleman.

I remember back in the day in my gym almost everyone trained with decent form and ROM. Nowadays if you go after 4-5 pm, almost everyone trains like a bitch. Its an epidemic, one douche does it, the rest follow.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I remember back in the day in my gym almost everyone trained with decent form and ROM. Nowadays if you go after 4-5 pm, almost everyone trains like a bitch. Its an epidemic, one douche does it, the rest follow.

Back in the day
ejg3yx-1.gif

:rofl3:

You've only been training a very short time. People have always been using some pretty ordinary training techniques. The only real difference I see is that there are less of the real trainers/lifters in gyms now as they have found a PLing gym or train at home or something similar.

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
Back in the day
ejg3yx-1.gif

:rofl3:

You've only been training a very short time. People have always been using some pretty ordinary training techniques. The only real difference I see is that there are less of the real trainers/lifters in gyms now as they have found a PLing gym or train at home or something similar.

lol it was a figure of speech as in a few years ago... The gym i go to has not been open for very long and i was talking specificaly about the gym i go to.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
blog updates..

May 29, 2010

I made it thru another week of dieting! Hehehe... It hasn't been too bad but I had some family come into town for Zoey's graduation from kindergarten and they cooked some Hawaiian food! Well they all left Wednesday, including Zoey. It will be a little more peaceful for the rest of my prep. I plan on ordering the fight tonight too. I don't want to go anywhere and eat junk.

This week was a real awakening. I looked in the mirror after my leg day and saw things I have never seen before. My physique is changing and that's exciting in itself. I don't know yet what to expect of the final product, but I'm excited that it will be my best yet. The ATRO-PHEX® has been keeping my moods elevated and my energy stable.

I pray everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend.

in b4 tree trunks on stage :io:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
C'mon Brandon...

be quite.. especially about your legs..

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
updates, BSN - Team BSN: Brandon

June 5, 2010

The week has seemed busier than normal but I know that's not so. These allergies got me all messed up. Hehehe... Just makes all this hard work harder. Oh well... this show waits for no man. I'm focused and my body is changing oh so favorably. Everyone is very excited about my debut. This should be fun.

The house is a little empty. Zoey went to Vegas then Hawaii for most of the summer. This will make it easier to focus and she should be back right on time for my show. Maximus is spending the weekend with grandma. Oh boy, you know he is getting spoiled. It's just me and my baby. Doing what we love to do. Hehehe... We miss the kids though, but a break is always good.

P.S. - I can't wait till Brandy competes again next week. She is looking great! Great job baby!