• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Brandon Curry UNLEASHED!™ Episode 2

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2008
Messages
21,162
Points
113
The Brandon Curry UNLEASHED series is no longer working. If you have Episode 2 please post it in this thread.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Thx for posting!

Just noticed that dude has a massive forehead...wow
 
Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Messages
5,621
Points
38
he got some nice arms !!!

thanks for the update tkD :tiphat:
 
miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 22, 2007
Messages
5,778
Points
38
thx for the update bella :gaygay:
 
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
5,398
Points
38
Just noticed that dude has a massive forehead...wow

:facepalm:


Brandon is soon to be a top guy in the IFBB.He has the aesthetics the round muscle belly's he just needs to bring up those legs...

On a side note I tried the biceps latter and the give off a killer pump... ;)
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
That Alicia chick is pretty hot, also interesting how Brandon uses the smith, i sometime do that to stretch biceps, but dont do reps, just grab and pull back
 

Similar threads

B
Replies
5
Views
6K
yeahbuddy
Y
B
Replies
5
Views
3K
Johnny5
Johnny5
B
Replies
10
Views
4K
Natureboypkr
Natureboypkr
Top