• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Breaking News: Coleman Comeback Confirmed for 2010

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This isn't about respect. We all respect Ronnie for what he has done. This is about him making a come back with the injuries he has. No one here seems to understand how much a muscle tear can make an impact when you're competing in bodybuilding. Ronnie's tears aren't exactly easy to hide. Ronnie won't be able to hide his lat,leg or tricep tear. If he competes, he'd be fighting to stay in the top 10. Judging at how well he did in 2007.

thats what i was thinking :thumbsup2:

don't do it ronnie, don't do it.

Zendorian

Zendorian

This isn't about respect. We all respect Ronnie for what he has done. This is about him making a come back with the injuries he has. No one here seems to understand how much a muscle tear can make an impact when you're competing in bodybuilding. Ronnie's tears aren't exactly easy to hide. Ronnie won't be able to hide his lat,leg or tricep tear. If he competes, he'd be fighting to stay in the top 10. Judging at how well he did in 2007.

I agree on this.

tough how can we for sure tell its muscle tears.?
What we have seen his lat and triceps have just atrophied with time, starting at 04 and getting real visible in 06, horrible in 07.

So what i tought this was about was damaged nerves wich made his muscle not respond to his lifting. Cause ofcourse if it had been TEARS he would be irreparable, but since its seems not i think there is a possibility his atrophied muscles may start grow again after a succesful surgery.

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well if ronnie realy does make a comebak, I hope he comes inn huge around the 285-300 mark, as he did in 06.

Being realistic however I don't see ronnie being able to do this

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I heard Dorian got his biceps repaired and looking like new for his come back.

My point is, muscle tears can't be repaired to look like they were before the tear. Ronnie's injuries will still be noticeable on stage.

meh, to a certain extent they can. anyone remember levrone and his pec tear? couldn't tell the difference after and he seemed to have greater success actually after it. same with toney (though his is more noticeable)

if you're talking about muscle tears on ronnie, all you should be talking about is his left vastus lateralus (outer thigh) as it has become bigger and bigger since 2003. other than that all he is suffering from seems to be some nerve issues and some bad atrophy, but no tears. his left lat even when he started winning in 98 was never as full and thick as his right. people just decided to start noticing in 06 when it couldn't be ignored any longer.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why Ronnie why? :no:

Still he enjoys the sport that much who can blame him. So what he doesn't come in his best or anywhere near his best. Perhaps he's just doing it cos he loves to do it. Fuck what place he gets.

He should just wait a couple of years and try out the masters competition. To try and compete with the best he will more than likely accumulate more injuries.

I don't doubt his determination and will and ability. I just doubt his body is up to the challenge.

I blame Stallone for this!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Confirmed again.......he says nothing about his tricep. Maybe he doesn't know it is also bad!

Breaking News: Coleman Comeback Confirmed for 2010
By Joe Pietaro

As heard first on today’s episode of MuscleSport Radio, Ronnie Coleman will make his comeback at the 2010 Mr. Olympia. The eight-time Sandow winner said in a live interview that he just made up his mind “a few days ago.”

Coleman originally intended on competing in this year’s Olympia but his travel commitments with BSN proved to be too much and would have affected his preparation.

The back injury that caused him to finish in fourth place at the 2007 Mr. Olympia and subsequent surgery that made him sit out 2008 is 100 percent and was not a factor in Coleman putting off his comeback by a year. Coleman feels that the time off will be an advantage for him, as far as the back recuperation and not putting his body through contest prep for the past few years.

Coleman made a recent guest posing appearance at the Atlantic States in New York City and stated that he weighed under 300 pounds that night. During his active career, he said that he would go as high as 320 in the offseason and cut down to approximately 295 on stage.

Tied with Lee Haney for the most Olympia wins, Coleman still has that fire and desire to go out there and will make history with his ninth Olympia victory.

When ‘The King’ walks on the stage next year in Las Vegas, it will be the biggest comeback in bodybuilding history since Arnold Schwarzenegger returned in 1980 after five years away from competing

http://www.musclesportmag.com/2009/06/30/breaking-news-coleman-comeback-confirmed-for-2010/