• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

BREAKING NEWS: Kai Out of Olympia!

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thats nice but flexibility has nothing to do with a bodybuilding contest.

R

Rocky

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Can we make a Team Kai banner for Tonyk?

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the crowd enjoys it thoroughly

The crowd will love Pamela Anderson stripping onstage too... That's not a valid point, IMO.

A bodybulding show must be exactly that, a bb show, not a gay for pay commercial. We had enough with Lee Priest's superman's shit (and I really love the guy).

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't care what kind of performance Kai gives on stage because we could argue about that forever, but all I have to say is that this is sad that he ain't competing. He would do some serious damage. But...I still believe that he knows what he's doing when taking a break at this point.

Zviko

Zviko

watch it at 54 seconds even charles glass used to display acrobatic type poses and TOMMI THORVILDSEN with the back flips. ok i understand that certain people might not enjoy that but i think as a competitor and a bodybuilder he was doing great and he showed great potential it just irritates me when people say oh i wouldn't care less about him beause of his posing. Give credit where it's due

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Thanks, Duality. :tiphat:
In contrary to you saying that Kai only looks like he has a large stomach is in his one pose and not in the others. We all no palumbo as having a large stomach but his stomach doesnt look large in his most moscular. Compare these:
I'm not sure what this has to do with Kai. Find me pictures of him outside of his worst pose where his stomach appears to be a significant, recognizable problem and we'll talk. I could care less about pictures concerning Palumbo.
And I guess you consider these as poses. The reason bodybuilders pose is to display there body and there musculature. Posing is to show the judges your physique and I guess in a way to show why you should win. These dont seem like winning poses to me. I lnow he is guest posing in the one but seriously come on :dunnodude:
You're picking instances where he's clearly not hitting mandatory poses but doing things other athletes can't do in order to win over the crowd. I don't see how he should be faulted for this. He's displaying a clearly demonstrative, athletically capable physique. As is stated above, the night show is more or less for the fans despite the fact that it's still judged. Regardless, I do feel he needs to hold his poses longer in some cases but don't feel that giving those in attendance a "wake up call" as to what such a physique is able to do (and what it looks like doing it) as a bad thing.
The crowd will love Pamela Anderson stripping onstage too... That's not a valid point, IMO.

A bodybulding show must be exactly that, a bb show, not a gay for pay commercial. We had enough with Lee Priest's superman's shit (and I really love the guy).
You're better than this. You realize the differences between my statement and your example yet you chose to ignore it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that charles glass routine is awesome. that pike planche he does is very impressive as well as the back handspring. those are very unique gymnast moves that do a great job of showing the level of functionality a bodybuilder's physique is capable of. and to top it off he incorporated mandatory poses as well as some other more creative ones, 10/10 for charles.

Tonyk212000

Tonyk212000

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that charles glass routine is awesome. that pike planche he does is very impressive as well as the back handspring. those are very unique gymnast moves that do a great job of showing the level of functionality a bodybuilder's physique is capable of. and to top it off he incorporated mandatory poses as well as some other more creative ones, 10/10 for charles.

Charles Glass' routine is cool and I like it but not Kai's routine.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff