• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Brett Favre to Return?

Beefcake

Beefcake

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
2,986
Points
38
I hate Favre. I appreciate his work ethic, but seriously, he's an old man in a young buck's game. He needs to stay retired.
 
lifterdead

lifterdead

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 23, 2006
Messages
1,644
Points
38
werd. He had his glory years, he needs to give it up.
 
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 29, 2006
Messages
1,274
Points
38
You guys say that, yet this guy had his most productive season ever last year. I thought it was dumb of him to hang up like that. People thought he was on the downfall and said that his arm wasn't the same, yet in reality he didnt have any weapons around him and a poor o-line, those were solved and boom production. I think the guy is still productive and still has a lot of gas in the tank.

Now as for Favre's personality, I dont like him. I think this whole thing was all caused by him. He was crying saying he wanted Randy Moss and as soon as they didn't get him, he announces that hes retiring. If its that easy for you to up and retire, it should just as easy for you to shut your mouth and stay retired. All he is thinking about is himself when this is doing nothing but causing drama in the lockerroom especially when a team is trying to adapt to a new QB.
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
I think he is getting old, he had a great season though. He knows how he feels better than anyone else. If he feels he has one more productive season then do it so he lives with no regrets. But if not then he needs to back off and enjoy retirement while he can still walk.
 

Similar threads

Ironslave
Replies
14
Views
5K
Natzo
Natzo
Ironslave
Replies
13
Views
5K
Maxmonzter
Maxmonzter
FrenzyMaster
Replies
1
Views
1K
FrenzyMaster
FrenzyMaster
Bodybuilding News
Replies
0
Views
1K
Bodybuilding News
Bodybuilding News
Top