• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Bugatti Veyron vs BMW M3

CombBoy

CombBoy

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2008
Messages
445
Points
18
Automotive awesomeness!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
that was a waste of time..
 
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 11, 2006
Messages
4,816
Points
38
^^now were talking.
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Interesting, Though the Veyron isn't the worlds fastest car. I always like it how on Top Gear they denounce USA vehicles often...
but then again, we don't have a show as good as Top Gear here, can't say anything about that.
 
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 28, 2006
Messages
1,735
Points
38
Interesting, Though the Veyron isn't the worlds fastest car. I always like it how on Top Gear they denounce USA vehicles often...
but then again, we don't have a show as good as Top Gear here, can't say anything about that.

Whats the world's fastest car then?
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
Whats the world's fastest car then?

SSC Ultimate aero TT

ssc-ultimate-aero-2009-749906.jpg


2009SSCUltimateAeroEngineCompartment1280-1.jpg


Displacement: 387.2 cu.in.
Bore x Stroke: 4.125 x 3.620"
Compression Ratio: 8.975:1
Horsepower: 1287 bhp @ 6075 rpm
Torque: 1112 ft-lbs @ 6150 rpm
Redline: 7200 rpm
Fuel Injection: Electronic Sequential Port
Weight: 422 lbs.
Oil: SAE 5W/30 Fully Synthetic Racing
Induction System: Sequential, multi-port fuel injection, Twin Turbo Chargers. Dual-Water to Air Intercoolers.
Fuel: Premium Unleaded - 91 Pump Octane

0-60 mph: 2.78 seconds
1/4 Mile: 9.90 seconds at 144 mph
Top Speed: 257.41 MPH / Official Average: 256.15 MPH
Skidpad: 1.05 g
0-100mph-0: 11.66
60mph-0 (braking): 103 feet
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
thedon

thedon

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Nov 20, 2006
Messages
491
Points
16
those cars remind me of my car......oldsmobile alero ahhh!
 
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
It sucks what happened to Oldsmobile, they were the oldest car company ever, starting in the 1800s, over 105years man,
i still remember my parents owning the old cutlass cruiser, lol
some kid threw a rock at are car once on the way to church, i saw him at school one day, and went up to him (1st or 2nd grade i think) "hey .. you threw that rock at our car right?" i shoulda pounded his tarted face in.
 

Similar threads

Daniel Andersson
Replies
2
Views
3K
The King Of Lurkers
The King Of Lurkers
Daniel Andersson
Replies
1
Views
3K
Hypocrisy86
Hypocrisy86
Daniel Andersson
Replies
2
Views
2K
Robcardu
Robcardu
Daniel Andersson
Replies
10
Views
5K
Daniel Andersson
Daniel Andersson
Top