• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

  • Follow the 2026 Olympia on September 24 to 27, 2026!

bulk pictures

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
here are some new bulking pictures of me
weight: about 95 kg, would say I've put on about 5 kg's in muscle since last year ;D mission accomplished, cutting starts in 3 weeks, looking forward to it! :hyperguy:
 
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Apr 9, 2007
Messages
2,658
Points
36
Looks like the bulk went well dude...crazy legs! Goodluck with the cut :D
 
SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
3,324
Points
63
awesome Bulky.. that leg sweep is lookin awesome!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
some more pictures
 
Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jun 12, 2007
Messages
5,990
Points
38
Looking awesome bro :2: everything looks huge, especially those legs!

I had to keep those.. for my personal collection :spy:
 
Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
4,869
Points
38
Looking good bulky!:xyxthumbs:Damn your waist is tiny!!
 
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Mar 4, 2007
Messages
1,371
Points
36
WOOW someone is looking huge!! those QUADS :) :jerkoff1:
 
samsam

samsam

Well-known member
Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2007
Messages
143
Points
16
Damn is that jay cutler without down syndrome?
95 Is quite alot, length?
Awesome wheels, theres ur genetic advantage right there.
 
Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
8,184
Points
63
Looking awesome Bulky :xyxthumbs:
Really good quads
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
X

xmanul

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
5
Points
1
Sorry...but I must have 5 posts, to see something ? It is wise ?
This is post no.2
 
X

xmanul

Member
Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
5
Points
1
Sorry .. I must have 5 post !
POST NO. 5 !!! :linedrunk:
 
Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
2,479
Points
38
great improvements, minimal fat gain and look at that v-taper awesome stuff, chest is really coming up, legs are larger than live as usual and shoulders look even bigger. your pretty lean i´ll give you that
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
Beau: thanks alot bro, ill need it, will be hard downing the carbs from like 400-500 g a day to like 100-200:(

Serb: im doing leg extensions for you man:D

Braaq: thanks alot man:tiphat: use them for whatever purpose u may wish:gaygay:

Lionheart: thanks bro, although i wouldnt call my waist very tiny:keke: it was tiny after last years cutting, i think it was around 76 cm. now however its more like 86-88, but no problem, its gonna shrink when i cut back the food.

Pghi: yeah those quads, i havent even thought much about them this bulk, really been focusing on bringing up lower/middle back thickness, chest and arms, but still my quads have grown over 2 inches:49: well im not complaining:2:

Samsam: thanks i guess:49: yeah im 95 kg right now, im about 5,8 tall:2:

Daniel: thanks bro, quads come easy, just wish my hamstring were as easy to grow:crymeariver::2:

Xmanu: sure bro:uhoh2:

Maxmonzter: yeah man, im pretty happy with the improvements ive made, feel ive added some good thickness to my chest, back and shoulders. arms are also bigger than last time:2: and yeah the bf is lower than last time i think, been eating cleaner, just binging in the weekends and thats mostly it:2:
 
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 31, 2007
Messages
2,163
Points
36
yeahhhhhhhhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! now that is a bulk!!!!!
 
Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Oct 22, 2006
Messages
4,193
Points
36
yeahhhhhhhhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! now that is a bulk!!!!!

i know how to eat:coolguy:

thanks alot bro, greatly appreciate it, hope ur diet is going well and all:2:
 

Similar threads

SweatLovin
Replies
4
Views
154
crunchtime247
crunchtime247
LiftWithPurpose
Replies
4
Views
191
talktomybiceps
talktomybiceps
L
Replies
2
Views
149
Linda-Fine Peptide
L
Top