ironheart
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2006
- Messages
- 2,066
- Points
- 38
great presses man. good job on the MP, 72,5 for 10 is really good. very good pullups aswell. keep it up buddy.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.


What a workout boy!!
that grip work is finally paying off!
great deads!
ye i was surprised about how much my grip had improved in just a matter of days. lets hope it continues.

ye i know that its a difference in how it hits the back. i just tried bench rows today, cuz i havent done em before.
Just read your deadlift day Bulky; what do you mean by locking grip?
Is that the hook grip or the overthumb version or something else?
I've tried the hook grip myself and I'm either too girlie or my busted up fingers twist the wrong way.

^^ I overhand it until I can't hold it solid anymore. That seems to be somewhere between 140-160kg. I've pulled 180kg overhand, but it seems to be about how fresh I am and I've usually already done C&J or something else that really hammers the grip.
Main thing I've found about the bicep tear is to make sure that the elbows aren't bent and you don't try to "row" or shrug the bar (we discussed this the other day with someone didn't we?).




I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.