• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Bushfires kill 40+ in Victoria Australia

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yeh I'm betting that the cops will offer up a few beatings to those people and that will just be ignored by authorities because they deserve it. Fair few local cops would be bush fire fighter volunteers.

Chesticles

Chesticles

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For once I'm glad to live in NSW. We've been gettin 45 degree celcius days with the humidty through the fucking roof, yet yesterday it just started bucketing rain and it hasn't stopped :e5dunno:

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
just youtubed the sam the koala video. the poor koala, usually they cant be approached but the little thing was too shocked and probably scolded to run away.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just youtubed the sam the koala video. the poor koala, usually they cant be approached but the little thing was too shocked and probably scolded to run away.

I was more of thinking that the Koala has been around humans before from the way it reacted in calm in close approach from people

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Vic bushfires destroyed 1,831 homes

More than 7,000 displaced people will have to be accommodated after a new assessment showed almost 2,000 homes were lost in Victoria's bushfires.
Government officials on Friday confirmed the number of homes lost had almost doubled from 1,069 to 1,831 properties.
The massive jump reinforces grim expectations the death toll will rise well beyond 181.
'We believe that figure (1,831) is close to full assessment,' Department of Human Services emergency management director Craig Lapsley told reporters.
'It will change, but not significantly.'
With more than 7,000 people registered with the Red Cross as displaced persons, support agencies are realising the full scope of their task.
Agencies must now find more permanent housing arrangements for so many affected people who are currently staying at relief centres or with family and friends.
Centrelink has issued 3,000 bushfire survivors with $2.5 million in grants to cover immediate needs.
A dozen relief centres have accommodated almost 3,000 people in the past week but plans are now underway to move people into temporary housing for up to three months, Mr Lapsley said.
Mobile homes, such as caravans, will be moved back into some fire-affected areas but housing options in other parts of Victoria will also be offered.
'Some of those will be able to come back into the fire area and find that their houses are intact and will be able to repopulate those,' Mr Lapsley said.
'But it does mean that we've got a large number of community members that will not have a bed to sleep in in their own home.
'It's too early to pre-empt but we do need to see within the next number of days that people do have the opportunity to re-enter their communities.'
He said helping people return home was important for their psychological recovery, but was also dependent on police operations and road closures.
'Everyone will react differently,' he said.
'We have got experts that have looked at adult reaction, what youth and children will do, and how the family units will work.
'We need to be very mindful and have very open ears and very open hearts to listen to people about their experience.'
The Department of Human Services will provide briefings before people are allowed to enter fire sites to avoid health risks, including asbestos exposure and sewage contamination.
Emergency Services Commissioner Bruce Esplin said Victoria faced significant challenges but was boosted by the wave of offers of support.
'The focus now is obviously on supporting the communities, the survivors and providing everything they need to start the long slow process to recovery,' Mr Esplin said.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
0647189800ko9-1.jpg

0647190000tn8-1.jpg

0647190400tw0-1.jpg

0647190600dn2-1.jpg

0647190800br9-1.jpg

0647191300ml7-1.jpg

0647191400qi1-1.jpg

0647191900uu8-1.jpg

0647192200ph9-1.jpg

0647195300ch6-1.jpg

img0982pu3-1.jpg

img0989uc3-1.jpg

img0996vb4-1.jpg

pic03123tn4-1.jpg

pic11558zn9-1.jpg

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I was working at coles on Friday, I was totally amazed at the donations people were giving. Pretty sure the store I was at had something like $23,000 profit which they gave to the Red Cross.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

JIHADISTS are celebrating the worst tragedy in Victoria's history.

Terror watchdogs said fundamentalists had blogged on websites across the globe, applauding the lives lost and destruction in the Victoria fires.

Senior analyst at SITE Intelligence Group Adam Raisman said they were posting pictures of burnt homes and devastated victims and "taking joy in the scenes", the Sunday Herald Sun reports.

One jihadist wrote: "It would be an act of revenge for Australian's participation in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq."

Bushfires victims said they were stunned.

"We're minding our own business and trying to cope with all this and they are celebrating our suffering," said Denise McCann who lost her home in the Kinglake blaze.

Regional Islamic Council vice-president Dr Ameer Ali said the comments did not represent the wider Muslim community.

"They have no idea what they are talking about," he said

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25056815-1243,00.html

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Watching the show Insiders yesterday I was disgusted with the cheap politics the government is playing with this bushfires tragedy.

Tacking the relief spending onto their "stimulus package" to try and railroad irresponsible spending is just pathetic. Go hug a fucking a burns victim K-Rudd!

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
JIHADISTS are celebrating the worst tragedy in Victoria's history.

Terror watchdogs said fundamentalists had blogged on websites across the globe, applauding the lives lost and destruction in the Victoria fires.

Senior analyst at SITE Intelligence Group Adam Raisman said they were posting pictures of burnt homes and devastated victims and "taking joy in the scenes", the Sunday Herald Sun reports.

One jihadist wrote: "It would be an act of revenge for Australian's participation in the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq."

Bushfires victims said they were stunned.

"We're minding our own business and trying to cope with all this and they are celebrating our suffering," said Denise McCann who lost her home in the Kinglake blaze.

Regional Islamic Council vice-president Dr Ameer Ali said the comments did not represent the wider Muslim community.

"They have no idea what they are talking about," he said

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,25056815-1243,00.html

thats pretty fucked up. now we have two goods against us islams and christianitys

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff