• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Can Jay reclaim his title?

Will Jay reclaim the throne in 2009?

• No chance in hell. Dex, Phil, Vic and Co. all have him beat.

Votes: 33 56.9%
  • Yes, Jay will come back and whoop some ass.

Votes: 25 43.1%

• Total voters
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i have to say Phil, Dex, wolf

Phil it will get bigger, Dex .. well got bigger.Wolf, massive mofo.

B

bigtyme200

If Jay comes in bigger like he used to no one can touch him. The others are good but, when Jay comes in shape the others are not close.

cuts

cuts

Banned
No, he was lucky to get the one but handed the second. I think his luck has run out and the best of Jay is behind him. Although he does not have the proportion of problems as Ronnie he still is not going to be able to fix his asymmetries either. Top competitor yes, and if others slack then I can see him possibly fighting for the crown. I am just glad his short dominance is over.

x2

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes, i wont lose the faith, he gave his best being second, we wont let us down, 1 year in the shadows will only make him stronger, more confident and decided to reclaim HIS title

GO JAY

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I just said yes because you didn't include kai on the list of people that could beat him :)

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He obviously CAN, look at pre-prejudging pics, he was probably the best...

Would he? Mmmmm