• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Can Jay reclaim his title?

Will Jay reclaim the throne in 2009?

  • No chance in hell. Dex, Phil, Vic and Co. all have him beat.

    Votes: 33 56.9%
  • Yes, Jay will come back and whoop some ass.

    Votes: 25 43.1%

  • Total voters
    58
Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 13, 2006
Messages
15,119
Points
73
i have to say Phil, Dex, wolf

Phil it will get bigger, Dex .. well got bigger.Wolf, massive mofo.
 
B

bigtyme200

Member
Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
17
Points
1
If Jay comes in bigger like he used to no one can touch him. The others are good but, when Jay comes in shape the others are not close.
 
cuts

cuts

Banned
Joined
Oct 18, 2007
Messages
175
Points
16
No, he was lucky to get the one but handed the second. I think his luck has run out and the best of Jay is behind him. Although he does not have the proportion of problems as Ronnie he still is not going to be able to fix his asymmetries either. Top competitor yes, and if others slack then I can see him possibly fighting for the crown. I am just glad his short dominance is over.

x2
 
Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
1,262
Points
38
yes, i wont lose the faith, he gave his best being second, we wont let us down, 1 year in the shadows will only make him stronger, more confident and decided to reclaim HIS title

GO JAY
 
jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
499
Points
18
I just said yes because you didn't include kai on the list of people that could beat him :)
 
M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
6,427
Points
63
He obviously CAN, look at pre-prejudging pics, he was probably the best...

Would he? Mmmmm
 

Similar threads

SteelPhysique
Replies
0
Views
147
SteelPhysique
SteelPhysique
MuscleMecca Crew
Replies
0
Views
520
MuscleMecca Crew
MuscleMecca Crew
keeptough22
Replies
1
Views
85
tonygetsstrong
tonygetsstrong
Top