• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Can you achieve good body without strict diet?

V

vuPower

Hi, i have been going to gym for 4-5 months i did diet but not very strict. Anyways, i have friends who are going to gym for like 5-6 years, but they dont have these STRICT diets but have super body types. They obviously try to eat more protein from time to time, but its not like they calculate calories and all this stuff. So i was wondering if it is possible to achieve kinda nice body with lets say 10%-12% body fat and nice muscle mass for like beach body with more time consumed(lets say 5-6 years, instead of 3-4) . Or there's a certain point where you just cant improve your body without strict diets anymore. Obv i understand genes are everything, but i was just wondering if i can have chances to get nice body by just eating healthier food and not calculating calories and protein .

Reactions: Frank Guerrero, TalkAdmin, Push50 and 1 other person
ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Diet is almost everything.

I am using the MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Mobile App!

Reactions: Frank Guerrero and TalkAdmin
Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If they have the genetics for it their diet may not have to be as strict. They may also be doing 4 hours of cardio a day. My boys are still at the age where they can eat just about anything and still remain lean, they are both still young (28 & 30). At 56 I have to watch my diet and get routine exercise.
Proper Diet and Routine Exercise are the right way to achieve a desirable physique.

My before pic- I had been going to the gym about 6 months and didn't know anything about proper diet or really even exercise. I was just going through the motions. around 44 years old.
Before

My after pic was taken in August of this year at age 56. Been running proper diet ad regimened Exercise programs for the better part of 12 years.
After

I would not be where I am if I had not researched different aspects of proper nutrition and exercise. Proper diet and exercise can become a new lifestyle for you if you choose to submerse yourself in it. You will not meet your goals if you don't work towards them and only do the minimum.

Remember,
Set a goal!
Make a plan!
Stick to the plan!
Reach the goal!

Reactions: Frank Guerrero, TalkAdmin and tkD
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^^ What Push50 said.

Btw man you look sick!

Reactions: Push50, Frank Guerrero and TalkAdmin
TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
If they have the genetics for it their diet may not have to be as strict. They may also be doing 4 hours of cardio a day. My boys are still at the age where they can eat just about anything and still remain lean, they are both still young (28 & 30). At 56 I have to watch my diet and get routine exercise.
Proper Diet and Routine Exercise are the right way to achieve a desirable physique.

My before pic- I had been going to the gym about 6 months and didn't know anything about proper diet or really even exercise. I was just going through the motions. around 44 years old.
Before

My after pic was taken in August of this year at age 56. Been running proper diet ad regimened Exercise programs for the better part of 12 years.
After

I would not be where I am if I had not researched different aspects of proper nutrition and exercise. Proper diet and exercise can become a new lifestyle for you if you choose to submerse yourself in it. You will not meet your goals if you don't work towards them and only do the minimum.

Remember,
Set a goal!
Make a plan!
Stick to the plan!
Reach the goal!
Inspiring dude. You look amazing!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Push50 and Frank Guerrero
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think strict diet is for beginners. Later on, the person can eat without counting calories because they learned and got used to the types of food while they were following the strict diet.