• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Can you guys vote before Super Tuesday?

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
I just did, the local library is holding a little voting booth for those who can't make/don't want to wait in line. It was my first time voting, I'm in Georgia btw.
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
I just did, the local library is holding a little voting booth for those who can't make/don't want to wait in line. It was my first time voting, I'm in Georgia btw.

Who did you vote for?

:coolguy:
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
I can't vote until the 9th.
 
Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,295
Points
38
Good work Prize, you are a true patriot.

:2:
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
:49: of course RP. I got my mom to also, dad is out of town..I'm going to get more people come Tuesday.

Repped, and I'm gonna get you made VIP :xyxthumbs:

Bring as many friends as you can, 10,25, 50, etc. The best are the apathetic ones who don't give a shit, and are willing to take 1 hour out of their life if it means something to you. If we had dedicated people who did this, we'd be winning right now.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
thanks guys..it seems every square inch of our campus is filled up with RP bumper stickers or his website written in chalk. I just wish more people would do some damn research.

IS that'd be sweet man :)
 
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,789
Points
63
Im gonna bring my camera to the caucus. Hopefully me and my posse aren't the only Ron Paul supporters.
 
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
that's going to be interesting. I doubt you guys will be the only supporters :linedrunk:
 
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
4,104
Points
38
Shit, I just did some research on the Georgia Primary, unless you guys can pull a miracle and every Ron Paul supporter brings out 50 friends, we're probably toast there.

Today (Feb 1st) is the last day for early voting too, bring anyone and everyone you can.

http://www.thegreenpapers.com/PCC/GA-R.html
 

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
1,141
Points
38
so I just literally got off work and I was putting up a RP sign in front of a busy intersection by my neighborhood. when I'm turning around out of the church I parked in a cop pulls up and his like what the hell are you doing? he said I had to take it down by Monday. my heart was kinda raising :keke:
 
Top