PrizeFighteR
Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2007
- Messages
- 1,141
- Points
- 38
I just did, the local library is holding a little voting booth for those who can't make/don't want to wait in line. It was my first time voting, I'm in Georgia btw.
Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums
MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.
Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.
By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
I just did, the local library is holding a little voting booth for those who can't make/don't want to wait in line. It was my first time voting, I'm in Georgia btw.

Who did you vote for?
![]()

of course RP. I got my mom to also, dad is out of town..I'm going to get more people come Tuesday.
of course RP. I got my mom to also, dad is out of town..I'm going to get more people come Tuesday.


I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy and acknowledge the following:
MuscleMecca.com does not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or pharmaceutical products.
Advertisers are fully responsible for their content. Use this section at your own risk.
All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as medical, legal, or purchasing advice.
Illegal activity is strictly prohibited and may result in permanent bans.