• Legal Notice – MuscleMecca Forums

    MuscleMecca.com is an educational discussion platform. We do not sell, promote, or endorse any bodybuilding gear, supplements, research chemicals, or performance-enhancing substances.

    All discussions are for educational and informational purposes only. Nothing posted on this forum should be considered medical or legal advice.

    Do not attempt to sell, source, or promote illegal substances. Any such activity will result in an immediate and permanent ban and may be reported to the proper authorities.

    By using this site, you agree to comply with all forum rules, disclaimers, and applicable laws in your jurisdiction.

    Read Our Full Disclaimer and Forum Rules

Can you provide tips for improving squat form?

B

ben_lifts92

Well-known member
Author
Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2026
Messages
153
Points
18
Having a hell of a time keeping my heels down on heavy squats. Keep shifting forward once I hit the bottom of the rep. Is this a mobility issue or should I be looking at different shoes? Don't want to blow out my knees just chasing a number
 
BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Joined
May 1, 2014
Messages
1,104
Points
63
Use less weight and more reps.
 
Top