• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

CAN YOU SAY: ALL DRUGS?

F

fitmod066

he didn't have the burning desire to compete. You either have it or u don't. Some guys are blessed with all the quality gentics in the world. Yet someone with not the best structre can be mr. O due to hard work and dedication. I'm sorry I feel nothing for him. Too many guys sacrifice so much at the amatuer level to have half of the hand outs this man has had!!!

Deathmaggot

Deathmaggot

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
what about health reasons? what about no more money to keep that lifestyle, what about familiar reasons?

NO, it must be STEROIDS and a lazy ass

it always is steroids, if you are in the top is because steroids, but if you are in the botton its because you left steroids

its sad when people outside the bbding world just blame steroids as they were the source of all the problems, but its far worse when that happends inside a bbding forum

with that said, good luck fedorov i loved his mass and specially how he displayed the side tricep, i think we all loved that "Menace from the east" image we had of him, and that image is what i will always remember

S

scR

x2

I don't think there are too many athletes that could come off the sidelines and still compete, that is clearly drugs too.

Have you ever seen a bodybuilder, who is competing at the top level shows, massive and shredded and then quit taking drugs but trains hard and still is on a diet? I guess you haven't. Well, I have. And I am telling you, it is not because of giving up all the drugs he looks like that. There must be some other reason of losing so much weight. Maybe some health problems, etc. I assume he has lost so much weight intentionally.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Have you ever seen a bodybuilder, who is competing at the top level shows, massive and shredded and then quit taking drugs but trains hard and still is on a diet? I guess you haven't. Well, I have. And I am telling you, it is not because of giving up all the drugs he looks like that. There must be some other reason of losing so much weight. Maybe some health problems, etc. I assume he has lost so much weight intentionally.
You do realise I was using sarcasm and metaphors there don't you :dunnodude: I was insinuating that no professional athlete who has retired would be at the same level they were at previously regardless of drugs or not.

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome guns!!!!!!

federovre3-1.jpg
fm2jc5yw8-1.jpg

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ That pic on the left amazes me every time I see it. WOW. That arm....