• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Canelo in legal battle with Golden Boy and DAZN

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The year is ending next week and there is no news yet about Canelo's law suit.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

less than 24 hours to go before we say goodbye to 2020 and hello to 2021.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

less than 24 hours to go before we say goodbye to 2020 and hello to 2021.
I still can't believe that this awful year is finally over. Although, I have to say that 2020 has taught me some pretty amazing lessons.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Finally, 2021 is here. I haven't been keeping up with boxing but I'm back.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We were all in holiday-mode. Now is the time for boxing.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is back to business.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is back to business.

I for one I'm glad that kids are back in school which is a really good sign. I have a feeling that very soon curfews and lock-downs are going to things of the past.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is back to business.

I for one I'm glad that kids are back in school which is a really good sign. I have a feeling that very soon curfews and lock-downs are going to things of the past.

Curfews need to go. We need to get our clubbing back on.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is back to business.

Curfews need to go. We need to get our clubbing back on.

Curfews have lost people lots of jobs. In order to build up our economies, we need to work day and night.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Governments are put in place to oppress people, so seeing things from the our perspective is not going to be easy.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Governments are put in place to oppress people, so seeing things from the our perspective is not going to be easy.

Unfortunately, that is true.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2021 is going to come with good news for Canelo.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Justice is always served when these huge corporations lose to the little guy. We are with you Canelo.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Justice is always served when these huge corporations lose to the little guy. We are with you Canelo.

So they apparently reached an agreement that all parties concerned were happy with. Now that Canelo is a free agent, I'm looking forward to seeing him more on the ring this year.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

So they apparently reached an agreement that all parties concerned were happy with. Now that Canelo is a free agent, I'm looking forward to seeing him more on the ring this year.

I wish I knew how much he got. I bet he got somewhere between 150 million and 200 million dollars.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I wish I knew how much he got. I bet he got somewhere between 150 million and 200 million dollars.

I'm going to try and find out. You might be right on the nose.

O

Olaf93

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

I'm going to try and find out. You might be right on the nose.

Canelo was asking for 280 million dollars, so if he managed to get even half of that amount, he is a happy man right now.