• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

carbing up..

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you had enough knowledge to trump mine you should have no need for cussing.
I "cuss" in most of my posts, I never "cussed" towards you.

BigBen said:
So don't come into a thread, quote me, and speak in a manner as if you are the end all be all of pre contest and peaking, you are not. Don't get me wrong you did a great job with Turkish, but that does not make you an expert. Do it 10 more times with 10 different athletes then you have good evidence to make a claim to say you know pre contest preparation.

I never claimed to be an "expert," the reason I posted was to prevent Creator from making a big mistake. I'm not telling Creator to follow my plan, I only posted an example because he specifically PM'd me to do so.

Creator straight up tells you 200 carbohydrates is extremely low for him, then here you come recommending 50 grams for 3 STRAIGHT DAYS. Bullshit he wouldn't be flat come Wednesday, anyone could figure out that he would be.

BigBen said:
Flex don't ever respond to me with another childish mannered post like the ones you did, and act like I do not know anything because the truth of the matter is I study biochemistry and nutrition daily. I have created diets and training for four people in the last year for photo shoots modeling and helped them get signed to contracts with different agencies and i dont even specialize in getting people ready for shows specifically, but i know physiology of nutrition and nutrition well enough to know how people will respond because I have studied it for 4 years deeply, it is my major, it is the masters program I am applying for.
Blah blah blah, want a cookie? I study nutrition too, big fucking deal bro.

As a nutrition major, we are taught to aid your mainstream, 8-hour desk job, average Joe. Don't for one second act like that corresponds with carbing up for a bodybuilding show.

I give you credit for taking the time to post all that you did (even though I feel you go overboard with your posts repeating several sentences and writing as if you're creating an article). But, if your plan is flawed...your plan is flawed...and it most certainly is flawed. I'm sure everyone agrees after everything I pointed out. You're just mad that I refuse to step in here and say that your plan is "amazing."

Creator's numbers at the beginning of his diet for six days
-Roughly 3,000 carbohydrates
-Probably about 12 gallons of water

Creator's numbers near the end of his diet (he's even flat with these numbers)
-About 1,500 carbohydrates
-Probably about 12 gallons of water

Bigben's almighty "filling out" plan
-900 carbohydrates
-Roughly 9-10 gallons of water

I think everyone can see how this would not work. It's okay though, because Bigben is a nutrition major and he studies biochemistry and he does people's diets for photoshoots and he's applying for his masters and he's fucking amazing...blah blah blah...